I have some news

Hey guys,

Gosh it's been a long since I have wrote this story. First of all, thank you guys for continuing supporting this book and it still is today. I gladly appreciate the love and support that comes along with this. But I have a very big news for you guys.

I'm chnaging the ships.

Yes I'm changing a few certain ships that to me, weren't a very fond at first. Heck when I first wrote this book, I only thought Jinayeon, Vhyun, Jimina and Tzukook. I don't have any clue on what to ship for the other three so I just rammed in it there.

But right now, I decided to have a whole new ship to change since I got into lately and I want to change that.

This is the ship that I will change into

Yoonghyo
NamJeong
Mosoek.

Of course by changing the ships, I have to rewrite the whole story therefore, I wanted you guys to re-read  everything since I'll be mildly changing the whole story. You don't obligated too but it feels when suddenly I changed the whole ship on the sequel and you keep on asking for it. The exact date of the rewritten version is unclear but I have to unpublish all of the parts except for the prologue.

Okay for the next news, I'm writing a new story!!!

This is it.

If you guys are into superpowers and action packed stuff plus with romance

If you guys are into superpowers and action packed stuff plus with romance. This is the stuuf that I would recommend to read since this story has been well thought out throughout this year. Do support this new story just as much as 'Living with you.'

Thank you very much and I hope you have a great day