CHAPTER 17: IS THIS......LOVE?

Yoongi's POV

"Happy Birthday Yoongi!" All of the BTS with Yugyrom and Mark shouted.

Well it's my birthday today. I'm officially 25. The day I celebrated the path closer to my inevitable death...........

Wow it gets so dark real quick.

Anyways, I got to celebrate with my dongsaengs and Jin hyung. They all throw some confetti all around the living room and make a mess while singing the happy birthday song.

"YA! You make a mess here. Who's gonna clean this up?" Jin shouted out of annoyance.

"It's Jungkook and Jimin's turn to clean it up. Me and Hoseok has clean the house yesterday." Namjoon pointed at the men in question.

They started to whine and looked at the Got7 members.

"Don't look at us. We cleaned the house two days prior." Mark exclaimed while raising his hands innocently.

"And Taehyung is visiting his family overnight so don't even try to back out."

"Then why don't Jin hyung do it." Jungkook whined.

Jin then gets really annoyed by Jungkook's words. He stands up from his chair and goes to where Jungkook is standing. He then flick his forehead which make Jungkook scream a little and tear up a bit.

"I work up my butt to redecorate my room this last three days and you expect me to clean the house." Jin sighed.

"Yeah, we're pretty much tired from moving all the stuff including the beds. You're no help at all." Hoseok said.

Since Yugyeom and Mark move in with us, Jin hyung and Namjoon was forced to renovate back the room. Now their rooms got two queen size beds which make at us laugh at first. Because they got to share the same pain as us, even Yugyeom and Mark was dumbfounded at first because they got to share the same bed with the girls. Clearly JYP didn't told anything to them.

"Fine, just give me the broom." Jimin surrendered to his hyungs followed by Jungkook.

"Good thing Twice isn't her yet especially Jeongyeon. She's very........ aggressive when it comes to cleaning our room." Namjoon chuckled.

"You could say that again." Jin hyung rolled his eyes at Mark.

"Speaking of which, when is Twice gonna be here." Jungkook asked while sweeping the confetti.

"Jihyo texted me that they will be back this Sunday, after they finish their promotions."

Twice are temporarily sitting at their old dorm to focus on their work. Since it was nearer to JYP's Main building so they have to stay their. Two weeks before Gaeon Chart Awards started, JYP contacted Twice to be very productive towards their new special album and they have to stay at the dorm to ease out the situation . Same goes as us but we ended our promotion a week ago so we finally can rest. Twice however is still working hard and tired from all of this.

If it weren't for the incident at the ski resort, we should be enjoying ourselves at the time. Man, do they take a toll on us. We're working to the bone to gain our fan's trust back and it was hard. Especially, there's the whole hacking incident at Bighit's webpage and make our fans and Twice fans to be enrage at each other.

Apparantly, Our new M/V's for the new singles came out at the same time. Fans are racing the views, so some sick people have the courage to create chaos between the two. I suspect it to be Cecilia and Lena but Bang PD said it might be the work of someone else.

"Yoongi hyung, you got a call." Yugyeom said and tossed his phone at me.

"Umm.....hello?"

"YOONGI OPPA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" A group pf obnoxious girl began to scream through the line that make my eardrums to burst.

Living With You (BangTwice) *COMPLETED* *Re-Upload*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें