CHAPTER 19: WARMTH OF A HUG

Jimin's POV

"Jin oppa! Give me back my plushy!" Nayeon said while eagerly trying to grab hold of her rabbit plushy.

Jin hyung is teasing her as he got bored sitting for 30 minutes on a plane. Yup, we're on a private plane towards Japan with Jin hyung and Nayeon noona. I just blankly stare at them acting like a cute couple while I just sighed.

I feel tired and worried as I looked at them, reminding me of Mina. As if Mina and me were replacing them in my head and it keeps bugging my mind.I felt so distraught that I didn't eat anything on the plane.

Jin noticing my pouting so he stop his teasing and turn his attention to me,not noticing that Nayeon has successfully take back her plushy and stick her tongue out at him. She then notice his sudden change on Jin's face expression and turn to me.

"Jimin......" Jin murmured

I looked at them with a fake smile on my face and asked. "What is it,hyung?"

"I know that you still thinking about her. Even though they are still haters out there hating on Mina, We will be there to support her especially you." Jin said.

I chuckled a bit because of my hyungs concern, Nayeon gives me a thumbs up to give an assuring support.

"By the way, why did you guys want to tag along. I was planning to go on alone."

Jin and Nayeon looked at each other before turning back to me.

"I'm her unnie, I will always take care of my dongsaeng. Plus, I'm sure that Jeongyeon will take care of the girls since Jihyo is at the hospital." Nayeon said.

"I don't want you to cause any trouble, plus I'm your hyung. I should take care of you." Jimin let out a sigh.

I let out a sigh knowing that they just want to take the chance of going to Japan. They are so childish.

Like when I was suggesting that I want to go to Japan, they both instantly raise their hand saying they want to go also. I was planning to go alone but they insisted that they should go too

I turn my attention to the outside window as they continue to tease each other. The sun was rising on the horizon where I can see the mainland of Japan. It is astonishing.

It is truly is the land of the rising sun, the place where Mina lives and the place where I truly accept my feelings.

*****

Cecilia's POV

"NO! NO! NO! It wasn't suppose to end up like this."

"What do you mean? We framed Mina and now  she's crying like a baby. Shouldn't you be happy now."

"Yeah, I'm happy about that. But what I'm not happy about is that Jimin fly to Japan just to comfort that little moron."

"Then, what do we do now?"

Clenching my fist and angrily gritting my teeth, I looked over to Lena with a smirk across my face and said.

"How about we pay our 'friends' a visit."

Lena smile broadly. Ohh Twice, sooner or later you will know what I feel like to be shunned.

******

Jimin's POV

12 hours later......

Living With You (BangTwice) *COMPLETED* *Re-Upload*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें