CHAPTER 8: A DREADFUL DESIRE

Jeongyeon POV

Nayeon and I were eating dinner casually like every normal day. "Do you think we can beat the top groups like EXO and such?"

Nayeon asked out of curiosity while she's eating her ttebokki. I raised my shoulders without thinking a second thought."Eh,I bet we are miles away from reaching them."

Nayeon smirk because she thinks I was right. We are not even near to reaching their levels. Nayeon grab my attention again with her fingers. "By the way, You heard BTS right?" "Yeah, why?" I asked with a sense of curiosity why is she so jumpy about.

"They are very cool especially Jin sunbaenim. He is so dreamy. I wish I could meet him when we debut." Nayeon blushed

"Don't get ahead of yourself. We still need to perform our best if we need to meet them like at MAMA or something." I flick her forehead to snap her out of her daydreaming.

"Ow, that hurts." I chuckled because of her response.We started talking about something else but something caught my eyes. I looked behind Nayeon and saw a figure running towards us from a distance.

Nayeon began to caught my suspicious acting. "What are you looking at?" I pointed at her back towards the figure. "Isn't that Sana?"

Sana ran to us like lightning from across the hallway,panic. I beginning to feel a dreadful feeling of horribleness. She eventually reached us and said something that goes utterly wrong. "Guys, you need to hear this. It's urgent!"

Nayeon and I were completely dumbfounded about her. We looked at each other and cannot comprehend about what's going on

"Okay, What's going on Sana? You looked frighten" Nayeon asked. Sana hold her question with a hand and gasping for air. She's must be super serious if it were this bad. " It's...It's about Cecilia."

*****

30 minutes earlier.....

JB oppa😸

"What do you mean Cecilia is arguing with PD-nim. It's freaking 9:00PM!"

"I don't know. I heard her shouting from his office when I passed by. It's chaotic in there. I even heard your name being mention so that's why I called you."

"This is all my fault. I shouldn't have complain about my role. I should have accepted it."

"Hey, don't go so hard on yourself. You have time to fix this. I hope you would hurry up though. JYP is known for his short tempers."

"Okay, I will."

I closed off the call and rushed back to the building. It's a 10 minute walk since I'm not that far off so catching up wouldn't be a problem.

"Oh god, please don't be like this."

Tears were forming as I hurried myself before anything can get worse. A stream of mixed emotions, crashed me wave after wave as every step that I took feel even more heavier than the last.

Please Cecilia, for the sake of us, don't do anything stupid.

Sana's POV

We ran to PD-nim's office as fast as we could. Shoutings were now audible for us to hear when we ran to a corner, most of it was Cecilia. Is she seriously shouting at PD-nim? She must be crazy.