CHAPTER 15: FACE TO FACE

Jungkook's POV

"Really?! You're just gonna tie me in here and left me all alone."

"Sorry Jungkook, This is part of the course. The PD has plan it all out" Said the staff.

"Who? Is it Bang PD or JYP?"

"How about both. hehe" He said.

With that, he left me in the kitchen that is shrouded with darkness. This is a pain in the ass, I was trying to went back to the room with the guys after we went to the gym when suddenly a group of SBS staff stop us at the.

They then told us to go to various location which makes us very confused at the moment but Yugyeom said that this must be a mission. Who would have thought that it was all a scam when they have to tied me up. I guess my hyungs have the same situation as me.

"Huh, why me of all people"

I sighed in frustration, knowing that your helpless being tied to a pole with no visible light to help me see. As time flew by , I used my available hands to check my pocket for my phone. I looked at my phone and It was 11:30 PM.

What!!!

What took them so long. I am completely bored for all this waiting. C'mon Tzuyu, It isn't that hard to find me..............

........

Hehe.......

The more I thought about her saving me, the more giddy my heart gets. My cheeks gradually gets warm from the thought of her so I began to shook my head to snap out of it. Why am I like this? You're just her roommate, but every time I woke up suddenly next to her at nights.

I just marvel at her beautiful face, but that's just it. I quickly went back to sleep afterwards so that I'm not gonna have the same fate as Taehyung hyung.

But to share a room with one of the most beautiful girl in Korea, I just don't know what to say. I bet all the maknaes of every boy group will get jealous at me. My heart suddenly started to flutter so I shook my head again.

Jungkook behave!

Stop thinking about her, you need to stop. At that point, I bullied myself into submission. I don't even know that's possible. Well considering my shyness towards girls is a thing, soooooo....... what are we talking about?

I don't know but I need to focus on the main thing here and that is ..............standing here,being tied to a pole and wait.

"Huh"

I sighed again as my thoughts just overlay with each other. This is what you do when you get bored. 5 minutes later, I can hear footsteps and slight mumbling at the outside of the kitchen.

I just thought that it might be the staff dressed with black hoodies and mask, but to my surprise it was Tzuyu as she open the door. I began to felt relieve as she saw me being tied up.

"Oh there you are." Tzuyu said.

"Took you a long time. Where are the others?"

"Waiting at the lobby. C'mon we don't have much time." She said while she unties me.

As the rope falls from my body, She suddenly wraps herself around my body. Her warm body suddenly makes my vision to get blurry. Oh no, my shyness started to kick in. My body is temporarily paralyzed by the shock of her action but it..... was rather soothing. I slowly wrap around her waist with her head besides mine.

"Umm... shouldn't we go now"

"Oops, sorry. Got a little carried away."

"Never mind, let's hurry up"