CHAPTER 6:PROBLEMS OF THE PAST

Disclaimer: Please don't be offended by the artist in this story that I'm about to put out in this story. It is only a STORY and it didn't influence anything in real life. I'm sure this actors are great.P/s I didn't know this actors personally

Tzuyu's POV

The cold surroundings make my body to wake up from my slumber. I struggle to open my eyes due to the coziness of the bed. I got up from the bed and tried to look at my phone for the time.

It's 6 am.

I tend to wake up early than my unnies so it is usual for me to be this early in the morning. I look beside me and saw Jungkook still sleeping peacefully. I giggled a bit and went to my closet to find me a hoodie cause you don't know how cold a winter morning is.

I went downstairs and was surprised that Jin and Nayeon are already in the kitchen,cooking something.

"Nayeonnie? and Jin oppa? What are you doing so early." They turned their heads to me with a smirk.

"Oh nothing, just making breakfast.Where's your roommate, Jungkook?" Nayeon said.

"Oh, he's still sleeping. I don't wanna wake him up."

"I guess so. Hmm, Tzuyu would you come with me for a second. We need a little girls talk for a bit."

"Eh, what for?" I said while being confused to her sudden action.

"Just come with me, Jin oppa can we talk for a second." she said.

"Sure, knock yourselves out" He said while continue with his cooking at the kitchen.

Nayeon led me to the living room with her hand on my wrist. I was dumbfounded about what happen. I just want to have some hot cocoa and maybe watch some TV after that. But I guess not.

"Do you realize something here?" she said with makes me utterly confused

"What?"

"Since we meet them at MAMA, All of us, well except for Sana and Chaeyoung of course since they both got boyfriends, have been falling for BTS." she said in pure blush.

"Huh!? You must be joking Unnie, you might be half asleep right now, right?" I said in nervousness.She shake his head telling I'm wrong.

"Well that's just my guess.I mean I kinda falling for Jin oppa a little bit so that's why I tried to say about this. Hehe."Nayeon chuckled with a worried look.

"Unnie,that's just your mind tricking you. Sure, you might be falling for him cause he's always been sweet to you. It's a false feelings, and hey if you're in love with him so what? You found love and I'm happy about it". I lay my hands on my unnie shoulder and giggle a bit.

"Hehe, since when a maknae bring love advices to her unnies huh? You're the same with Jungkook." She laughed it off as the same with me.

"Hey girls,what are you girls talking about?"

Then,suddenly a familiar voice came from behind. I know who voice is this and I hope it wasn't him.I turned around and saw Jungkook rubbing his heavy eyes while coming down the stairs.

I was so shocked that my soul left my body and it says 'I don't want to live in this world anymore.' It was that bad.

"OH NOTHING, WE JUST HAVING A LITTLE GIRLS TALK, THAT'S ALL." Nayeon said with all the anxiety pour into her voice.

"Oh okay then, but I heard you said my nam.." I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"Th-that's b-because Nayeonnie said about us snoring so loudly." I'm stuttering while said that.