CHAPTER 5: WARM FEELINGS

Nayeon's POV

10 minutes before bedtime....

Jin and I was talking to Rapmon about tomorrow's schedule but he still manage to it a secret. He said that it is a surprise that we need to wait it out. Gosh, I hate waiting, it's just gonna make me anticipate more and more.

Rapmon said good night to us and went towards o his room. We were about to enter our room when Dahyun just popped out of nowhere from the balcony.

"Where are you guys from?" I said to Dahyun and V who were just exiting the balcony.

"We're just from the rooftop admiring the city's view from our home." Dahyun said.

"And how on earth did you get up there?" Jin said

"I manage to bring a ladder to the balcony after I've done exercising that morning when I thought of this idea." V said.

I started to giggled a bit about the idea of V and Dahyun were making out at the rooftop. My giggles make Dahyun started to wonder and asked me about what's funny.

"Oh nothing, just the thought of you and V hanging out reminds me of you guys being a couple. Did you guys make out or something up there?" I said.

"Eh?" The two of them said.

They were silence for a bit as they are dumbfounded and can't process about the information that I just give. A few seconds later, they two of them realized what I just said.

"WHATT!!!!" The two of them screamed.

"Just admit it you guys." Jin said playfully glaring at the so called couple

"Hyung, its not like that!" V said.

"Should I call PD-nim to make you guys official huh?" I playfully teased them

"Unnie!" Dahyun begged.

The two were continually begged at us to not get the wrong idea. As they continually begged, I came with an idea and I whispered to Jin of a bargain that we need to propose to them. He nodded and began smirking.

"Okay, let's make a deal about it. We will stop talking about this if you guys do one favor in the future okay? It can be anytime and any moment of the day. If not, you guys will be official okay?" Jin said.

They were in disbelief but agreed to it anyways.

"Okay, go get some sleep now. Tomorrow, Namjoon's gonna surprise us with something so you guys better get some beauty sleep okay?"

"Will do, Unnie." Dahyun said.

They walked towards their rooms with V's hands holding Dahyun's. I figured that they are cold from the weather outside. I shake my head in disbelief.

"Our dongsaengs will never be mature, right Jin?" I said.

"You can say that again." Jin said.

"Well, we better get to our rooms. Sana must be waiting for us."

"Okay then." he said.

We entered our room to find out Sana is already asleep with her body spread through out her bed. We decide not to disturb her from her beauty sleep. Jin put on a jacket for the night because he gets cold very easily. I turned off the lights and say good night to him before drifted off into a deep sleep.

*****

5 am

*loud thunder and lightning striking at once*