CHAPTER 9: THE SURPRISE

Two weeks later...

BTS/TWICE Household

Mina's POV

It's been two weeks now after we decided to live with BTS for the year. To be honest, I'm still in disbelief that we have to live with them. Well it was pretty much fun to spend the time with them, the other members were also enjoying themselves with their roommates. I can see a glimpse of them developing feelings,kinda.

Like Nayeon, who is practically waiting to meet them from the get-go. Seriously, she always stare at Jin during the MAMA Awards. Me? I'm not currently have the time for this feelings cause it's not my first priority.

I woke up from my sleep and opened my sleep mask. I looked around the room as light brighten every corner of it. Shoot! I forgot to closed up the curtains. I looked at Jimin beside me who struggle to keep off the light from shining his eyes.

I giggled as he keep struggling, he's like a baby. I walked up to the windows and close up the curtains. I stood there by the windows and deeply think about Cecilia and Lena. The thought of them makes my blood boil, how dare she did that to us?! They framed Tzuyu and now try to sabotage the J-line.

I will give them a piece of my mind when I see them. I clenched my fist and began to have my anger overflowing me.

"I will not let them get the best of us."

Last week, Twice got a video call after we finished telling our story to BTS. It was from JYP and he tell us to keep calm cause they won't bother us. I doubt about his words though. From what Jihyo told us, They are not people who do things without a purpose.

They must have a motive if they came back to Korea. I looked at the busy streets downhill, it's like a busy ant colony. And one of those ants maybe listening to our songs. It makes me happy just thought about it.

Suddenly, a voice came from behind which startled me at first. I turned a round and saw a half asleep Jimin sitting at the edge of the bed.

"*Yawn* Oh Mina, you're up. How long you've been awake?" Jimin asked.

He is sure still sleepy from the looks of it. I chuckled a little bit form his funny act. "Hehe, just recently. Did I woke you up Oppa?' I asked.

"Nah, I decided to wake up. What's on your mind? You've sure took a long glare at the window." He asked which makes me frowned a bit. Should I? I don't want him to be worried.

"Ah, nothing Oppa, I just need to take a breather, that's all." I smirk but he know that I wasn't. He shook his head in disbelief.

"You know Mina, I can't be fooled that easily. Please tell me honestly." He said. Oh well, there's no point on keep it to myself now.

"Fine, I tell you."

I walked towards the bed and lay down beside him. He lay down as well and that makes me a little flustered because he is so closed to me. But, I've been in a room with this guy for two weeks now. Why I am so flustered? I looked at the ceiling and began explaining what I've been thinking about.

"You know, Oppa. Although it's been two weeks now and there's no bad things happening recently. I've keep having this feeling of dread. I'm scared about what's coming to us. I don't want Tzuyu, or any of us have the same fate that happen to us in the past." I sighed out of frustration. I looked at him and he seemed to focus on every word that I said.

"Why do you need to worry about?  You guys have JYP, security, and us including me." He said.

"That's what I'm worry about...." I mumbled without a second thought.