CHAPTER 12: CRAZY ATTIDUDES

Jihyo's POV

We found our ways to the top floor where our room was located. The resort has many facilities that we found during our way to the room like the gym where most of the guys want to try it out, sauna and spa which is our go to spot for Twice after unpacking.

We finally found the room that we will be staying for the week. Yoongi oppa was about bring out the key to the room when Taehyung oppa suddenly snatch it out of his hands. This makes Yoongi was very furious while Taehyung oppa pays attention to the keycard, completely ignoring him.

"Woah, look at this keycard. It made of glass. So high-tech, blue and stuff." Taehyung said

"Taehyung-ah, give it back to me or I will force you to give it" Yoongi said

Taehyung oppa just stick his tongue out, teasing him. We all looked at each other with concerned looks. Is he crazy? We all turn our heads to Namjoon oppa to see what he's reaction would be. The next 5 seconds, the emergency stairs burst open with Namjoon oppa chasing Taehyung oppa down the stairs.

"YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!!!"

"HELP!!!!!"

The sound of Taehyung oppa screams can be heard echoing down the hallway. What in the world just happen? I'm in shocked about what happen. I looked at Dahyun beside me and I know what she was thinking by the looks of her face. Mark just chuckled along with what just happen.

"Wow, are you guys always act like this all the time." Mark said

All of us just laughed about all the commotion that happen. Two hours into the trip and many crazy things has happens to us, man this is gonna be one fun holiday.

Three hours after the so called incident, Yoongi oppa came back but Taehyung oppa is nowhere to be seen. We tried to ask Yoongi oppa what happen to him and he just give out a sadistic smirk.

"Oh, he's fine. He just want to play in the snow for awhile" Namjoon oppa said

He pointed downwards at the window to the huge pile of snow downwards. I don't know what he was showing us for a moment but then the snow began to move. This makes us confused a lot. Then, suddenly a figure came out of the snow and it turnes out to be Taehyung oppa. He then got up,shivering his way to the lobby. Luckily, there isn't any snow blizzard this year or he might be a human popsicle. We all turn to Yoongi oppa with a 'really' face. He just give out a straight face and shrugged his shoulders.

"Anyways, I have the key card here. Luckily, it didn't get damaged in the snow." Yoongi said

"You're mean sometimes." I rolled my eyes

"Hey, it's his fault for making me mad."

I can't argue with that. Hey, it's his fault. After he scanned the key card. We were introduced by a large suite complete with all the luxury you can think off. Two huge bedrooms, a living room with all it's accessories, a kitchen with state of the art cooking appliances and a balcony that shows the view of the ski mountain.

"No way...."- All girls

"This is..." - All boys.

"AWESOME!!!"- All

All of us ran around the suite like children chasing candies that has drop down the street,playing with every inch of the suite. I don't know what to do, I just stand there emotionless. Yes, I know I should be happy. But, my thoughts are still floating adrift.

"Hey Jihyo, are you okay?"

What?

I turn to see Yoongi suddenly appeared beside me and saw his worried face. He probably notice my moody face since I'm the one not joining on the fun. I shrugged his worries but he still insist to tell him.