CHAPTER 1: AGREEMENT

Tzuyu's POV

Okay,we have done it. We have finally achieve something so outrageous that all of the group is crying We won the awards at MAMA's 2016 best female group. Not only that ,we also won best song of the year thanks to our song Cheer Up. Jihyo was sobbing that we won an award twice in a row. After we gave a speech, we sat near EXO and BTS with the awards at Jihyo hands. We all take a look at the trophy and some like Nayeon were teasing with it. She has a lot of aegyo

"Congrats, Twice on your win."

Huh,who's that

We all look at each other because of a mysterious voice just congratulated us. We tried to look around but to no avail, there's no one that were looking at us let alone talking to us.

'Unnies, did you hear that?'

"Yeah,I think I heard it too." Dahyun said.

"Ahh, you guys must be delusional after that win." Jeongyeon exclaimed.

"Ya-you guys should just savor this moment okay?" Jihyo said.

"Okay, unnie."

"Ya-you girls,we're up here you know" someone sitting behind us just spoke.

We all look up and saw the whole group of BTS just waving at us. Well all except for one which is Jungkook who is shyly hiding at the back of V.

"We're the ones who congratulated you,silly." Jimin said.

"Oh oops, sorry didn't notice you guys cause of the fans just screaming about." Mina tried to apologize.

"Pfft, Don't worry about it. We glad that you guys won because you guys got some competition there." Rapmon said.

"Aww,thanks guys." Sana thanked.

"By the way, did you guys won artist Artist of the year and Best male dance performance, right?"Nayeon asked.

"Yup, but to be honest we thought we're never gonna win because EXO will try to steal all the awards due to its massive fans around the world."Jin said.

'Yah-Don't talk like that,you guys are great aren't you? You have plenty of fans." Momo said.

"Not if Jungkook here get over with his shyness towards girls, he can't even looked at you guys." V said while pulled jungkook off of his body.

"Hyung!! Don't tease me like that" He pouted at his hyungs because of his shyness towards us.

We all laughed while Jungkook continues his pouting. I can tell that his mad at his hyungs for being too soft on him. I can tell because I am a maknae too so we practically know our seniors behaviours.

"Hey, don't be like that Jungkook sunbaenim. I know how you feel because I got tons of issues with my unnies. Here, maknaes unite." I make a fist so he can punched into it and all of my unnies were glaring at me. I just make a peace sign and make a fake smile.

We all have a good chat with BTS and joking about our fans shipping us together.Some were laughing,some were pouting and some were damn right confused.

"OKAY, THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY AT MAMA 2016.CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS AND NOMINEES. I INVITED YOU ALL TO CENTER STAGE FOR THE FINAL CEREMONY."

"Hey, they are calling us. We should all go now to wave our fans goodbye." Jihyo said to all of us which we all nodded.

All of us were going together with BTS in front of us. The fans were much lively than before and that makes me happy for ONCE. They all have manage to support us from our debut until now. I stand beside Dahyun and hold her hand due to nervousness.I wave back at them with full of happiness