CHAPTER 21: TENSION RISES

Tick, tock, tick, tock.........

There was nothing but silence in the room. A clock's sound can only be heard as tension build up between the two sides.

Her gaze were intense towards the household members. A smirk were forming on her lips as the brunette girl were holding her chin.

She took a sip from the drink that Momo just served and let out a refreshing moan.

"Man,this drink is damn good. How you do it  Momo? Aren't you always been the idiotic one... I'm surprised that you able to do something good."

She sarcastically complements Momo and have made her furious based on Momo's eyes. She was about to throw a hissy fit on her when Hosoek stop her with his arm.

"Let's cut to the chase, Cecilia. What are you doing here? Have you had enough of what happened to us last time?" Namjoon is fed up with her antics

After months of exhausting work because of  Cecilia plans, they are finally able to get some rest. But now with Mina's conditions are worsening and with the presence of them in the house, it's looks like they will not get any

Cecilia turn her attention her to Namjoon and began smirking devilishly. After that she lightly chuckled.

"That's why I'm here..." She stood up from the couch and slowly walk around the table where the housemates were sitting.

"You all need to loosen up a bit. Being Idols must be so tiring so why not we have some fun tonight."

Lena just rolled her eyes like she was annoyed with Cecilia antics and continued to drink the drinks.

All of their eyes were glued to Cecilia. She walks towards Dahyun. Dahyun seems to not faze by her. She were about to place her hands onto Dahyun's shoulders when a forceful hand grab onto her wrist.

"Don't ever touch her...."

Taehyung were beaming with rage but instead keep it all in and gaze intently onto her eyes. She tried to pull her hand away but can't because of Taehyung's immense grip.

At last he let her go and leave red marks on her hand.

"See? Can you all chill. I'm just trying to massage poor little dubu here."

"How about maybe you chill and leave this place!"Jungkook pointed at them.

Jungkook became very angry and were about to make a move when Tzuyu hold his waist, tightly hugging him and stopping him in his tracks.

Jungkook was shocked by her sudden warmth and succumbs to her hug. She let out a few tears that left the back of his shirt wet.

"Don't Jungkook Oppa. It will only make things worse..."

"Tzuyu is right.... look."

Yoongi pointed towards a couple of security cameras for the purpose of filming. Everyone were looking at each one leaving Cecilia and Lena smitked evilly.

"Cameras are everywhere. If this person can cause false rumours back then, than there is no doubt that she can do something like that again." Yoongi said, determined by his words.

"Aww Yoongi oppa~ Don't look at me that way. It's not like that I wanted to do that. It's because I needed to do that. To remind you guys what you all did to me."

Her voice begin to turn menacing. Her eyes were now furious and they all can feel her aura she's giving off. A mixture between hate and sympathy towards them.