CHAPTER 16: I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOU

Jimin's POV

How could this be...... How could we forget about the events during this time.

Twice and BTS is a no show, leaving fans questioning them.

For the past few days, Events that Twice and BTS are holding ended up with them not showing to the events. This led all the fans to be very upset about the whole situation. Payments for the events are being refunded but they still cannot comprehend about how devastated the fans are currently feeling. Some say that their new TV show 'Living with you' has made them lose focus on their fandom. In addition, reports claimed that award ceremonies that Twice and BTS will be attending like SMA and Gaeon Chart Awards in 2017 will not featured them just because claims that they will be resigning due to further complications. The cause of this and their current whereabouts are currently unknown. What do you think about this?

I am speechless about this. I clenched my fist and turn away in anger. No way could this be happening to us. A.R.M.Ys must be dissappointed at us for not showing up. Yes, we know the events is going to happen but it was Bang PD and JYP who always inform and reminding us of any events. But, due to that bitch hijack our calls we can't determined when will the events will be held.

"So how about it guys, you really let your fans down this time." Cecilia smirk.

"How could you....." Tzuyu mumbles quietly, holding back her tears.

"So you guys are blaming me for your conundrum. Bitch please, you guys want your getaway so badly so I give you one. Be happy about it, haha"

"HOW COULD WE BE HAPPY IF OUR FANS ARE UPSET AT US, HUH!" Nayeon then suddenly grab the collars of her jacket and pulled her closer to her.

She glare at her angrily with tears rolling down her eyes, Cecilia just put out a fake smile at her. Nayeon's temper tick off as she does that. Knowing that the situation will get out of hand, Jin hyung intercept Nayeon from hitting her

"Calm down Nayeon-shi, let us handle her." Taehyung blocked Nayeon with his hand.

"Man, do I hate overprotective boyfriends." Cecilial teased Jin hyung.

Jin just glared at her angrily,knowing that this has to stop.

"I had enough of your nonsense! You better scram before I will lose it." Jin screamed at her making her startled back.

"And who's gonna make me."

"I will."

A mysterious voice came in from the entrance making us look at the source of it. All of us were relieved after we found out that it was JYP's voice. But, Cecilia seemed not falter at his presence. She's just smirks at him.

"Why hello there, PD-nim. It's nice to see you again."

"I'm no longer your PD and you must stop all of this at once. They have had enough of your attitude and you're sure brave enough to hack all of my calls."

"Well, that's what you get for firing me in the first place." Cecilia smirk at him with her arm crossed.

"Leave now, Cecilia. Or you will regret it."

"Fine then, I have business elsewhere. Besides, I have done quite a ruckus to them so my work here is done anyways."

She then glared at us with evil intent. Noting us that this is only just the beginning of her revenge.