CHAPTER 13: SNOW FIGHT

Dahyun's POV

"........ake up"

"Wake up Dahyun-ah.!"

Huh?,what What just happened. I woke up to the blinding lights of the ceiling. I slowly opened my eyes and cover my face with my arm.

"Good morning,sleepy head."

I turned to my right side at the sound which I presumed was Momo's voice and saw all of my members waving their hands at me happily. I'm so confused right now about what are they happy about and most importantly what happened last night. Last thing I remembered,that Nayeon unnie ask me to do a spaghetti kiss and after that I can't remember anything.

"H-how did I get here?"

"Well, after you do the spaghetti kiss with Taehyung oppa. You were so flustered that you can't even think straight. You were like a walking corpse after that so we have to help you as well. Oh and your just an inch away before kissing him but Taehyung oppa cut it before it can go any further."

Chaeyoung said which makes me started to get red. The build up of adrenaline have made my cheeks warm. Now I think about it, I kinda remembered where it all went down and I know that I can't look at Taehyung oppa straight in the eyes anymore without making me blushed.

"Look at my unnie, she's all red now. Where's that white skin of yours, huh?"Tzuyu said.

"Tzuyu-ah! Stop it."

Everyone just giggled at my reactions.I just growled at them and began to hide under my blanket.

"Dahyun-ah, get up and eat your breakfast. Everyone had theirs except for you since you've been sleeping until 9 AM. It's time to get out of bed,Dubu." Jeongyeon said.

"Arghh.... you guys are so annoying"

I get up from my bed and walk angrily towards the door. Little to my surprise,that BTS is nowhere to be seen. I look at the kitchen and living room but not even a single one is present. It raises a question in my head and my face is starting to get confuse.

"In case you're wondering, All of BTS including Yugyeom and Mark went to the lobby, playing around I suppose." A voice sounded like Sana came from behind.

I turned around at the girl's room and saw Sana and Momo look at me teasingly. I know in their hearts they are saying 'I know you miss Taehyung oppa' but I just shrugged them off.

"Huh, I don't care if there are miles away from here. It would be better off than seeing that alien Taehyung." I pouted at them which makes them giggled.

I proceed to the dining table where the breakfast is already set. But all I see is leftovers from their meals, I bet they are having egg sandwiches and bibimbap from where I see it. I sighed because of the thought that there is no food for me to eat.

"Oh and we save you breakfast in the oven, so open it up okay." Jihyo shouted from the room.

Finally, my stomach finally can have a decent meal without me scavenging the leftovers at dining table. Thanks Jihyo unnie, appreciate it.

I walked over to the kitchen where I saw a note at the front of the oven. I took off the note and began reading what it said.

Dear Twice and BTS,
        We kindly informed you guys that there will be a snowboarding tournament held up in the hills at the back. This is the first round of the games so we kindly obliged that you all must attend there at 2 PM. You don't have to brought anything additional equipments because we have provided for you the necessities you need.
                                                          Manager,