CHAPTER 2: THE HOUSE

Jimin POV

"What!!!!" We all said.

"You heard me, you all have to  live with TWICE for a year." PD-nim.

Wow that went from 0 to 100 real quick.Why them? Am I going to worried about this. I look at Jungkook that has a worried grin on his face. I bet he's not gonna like this. We have to live with girls for a whole year and that's not a good idea for Jungkook.

"Okay,when is this program going to start PD-nim" Rapmon asked.

"Since running man is going to air tomorrow night. They want you guys tomorrow on the afternoon." He said.

"Wow that early?" I asked.

"Yup, and remember guys.Don't do anything dirty to them or we're all screwed." He warned us.

"Don't worry,PD-nim. I'm going to take care of them."Rapmon said.

"That's what I'm worried about." He smirked as he said that.

We all hold out our laughter while Rapmon was taken back by the PD's word.We all left the building with confused looks on our faces.

*****

Tomorrow

"Ya-Yoongi, do you know where are my boxers are?" Jungkook asked.

"Taehyung,do you know where my Australian shirt  is?" Namjoon said

"Hoseok,stop snacking and start packing will you?" Jin admonished .

Wow, the dorm is in utter chaos now. All of my members are busy while I began cleaning the kitchen and pack every food necessary. Because we have to live with Twice for a whole year, we basically have to pack all of our stuff in our dorm.

I must say, it is really unorganized. All of them were yelling at each other about their stuff,snacks,consoles and other stuff.I bet no one was this chaotic than us.

"Hey, Jimin. Stop lollygagging and help this box full of foods and furniture here" Jin said.

"Okay, hyung."

Meanwhile....

"Dahyunnie, please hurry up I need to take a shower." Chaeyoung asked

"Okay, just one minute." she exclaimed.

"Tzuyu-ah, do you know where my hair dryer went." Sana knocked  the door.

"Sorry Unnie, i didn't see it." Tzuyu said in front of the make up table while putting on a blusher.

"Nayeonnie, can  you help lift up this box full of stuff."  Mina asked

"Okay, Mina."she said.

"Jihyo please help me cook this dish" jeongyeon asked.

"Okay, Jeongyeon" jihyo said.

"Guys, hurry up the van is here" Momo was waiting in front of  the door. They both are busy with their packing.

In the van

Mina POV

"You guys, what will they think about us having  to live together?" I said.

"Ahh,don't worry about it. They are the guys who do a lot of variety shows, so they have to be cool with it." Jihyo said.

Meanwhile..

"Oh man, Jungkook can't stop shaking, haha" V said. He's not shaking just a little trembling after all.Everyone in the van laugh as it try to stay in the lane due to ruckus the boys make..