CHAPTER 10:A FATEFUL ENCOUNTER

Dahyun's POV

The van drove us to the near hypermarket. I looked outside the van's window and it is clearly snowing heavily. I hope that this double layered clothes will keep me warm. I shook my head in disbelief because I shouldn't have pick the wrong one, curse my unlucky hands.

I face palmed myself in frustration. V just rolled his eyes in a happy way. Chaeyoung is at the front and talking to the driver while me and V is at the back. V poked my shoulder and I turned around to looked at him.

"Ya Dahyun, Cheer up okay, you don't need to argue about it anymore. If we need to do it, we do it okay?" He cheered me up while pumping his fist.

I rolled my eyes because he doesn't need to cheer me up for every time he hugged me during nights as well. It's frustrating. Okay, I know. I am the one who cuddled to him first but he shouldn't have hugged me back.

"Umm, okay V Oppa. But that will not change the fact that you still keep hugging me during sleep time." I pouted at him while turning my back against him.

"Hehe, you were the one who cuddled to me first. I always mistaken you for a body pillow if you keep snuggling up to me." He rubbed the back of his head while chuckling. I turned at him disbelief. I cannot believe that he still laughing at me.

"Um, earth to V. We don't have a body pillow so don't make up excuses."

"We do now, and it's you. Hehe." He laughed that make my face red. I don't know if I was angry or blushing, but I do know that I lightly punch his shoulders. Gosh, he's annoying sometimes. He continued to laughed while I shrugged him off. In the front, Chaeyoung and driver were giggling.

"Did they always act like this." He asked.

"Always, some of it were very serious like the first day we live together." Chaeyoung said making V oppa's body trembling from that terrifying experience. I wanna tell you guys what happened but it would be best not to talk about it cause I'm sure there is somethings you better left unknown.

"Ya Chaeyoung. Don't remind me of it." V pleaded. I just hold on my laughter while V is having second thoughts about even remembering it.

"Opps, sorry V oppa?" Chaeyoung said which makes V seemed confused. V then suddenly ask a question which pretty makes us confuse too.

"Umm girls, I've been thinking about this since day one. Why did you guys say my stage name instead of my real name?"

Umm, yeah. why do we always say their stage names like Suga, Hoseok, Rapmon and V. I completely don't know about this, I just rolled with it.

"I don't even know. Maybe it's because we been used to seeing you guys on TV with your stage names or something like that. And what's wrong about it huh?"

"Well, nothing actually. But I prefer you guys called me Taehyung than V because,it is my real name after all" He rubbed the back of his head. Well, if you wanted it like that then it's okay.

Okay, name mindset switch from V to Taehyung. In fact, all of their stage names has to be switched. Chaeyoung and I looked at each other and nodded.

"Will do Taehyung oppa!!" We said at the same time.

******

The driver drop us off in the entrance and thank god it is covered. I don't want my feet to be embedded in snow as I landed on the ground. The driver then informed us that he want to keep warm in a cafe nearby until we have finished shopping. He then drove his van and park somewhere inside.

"Man,it's freezing here. we better go inside so that we don't get frostbites soon." Chaeyoung said. Taehyung and I nodded to her idea and went inside quickly.