CHAPTER 23: YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!

Yoongi's POV

That bastard..... he will pay for the troubles we been through.....

I pace myself up the stairs of the parking lot as there is not much time. He can leave this parking lot any minute now.

With every flight of stairs, I can feel my blood rushing to every part of my body. In this state, I feel like I could punch through a wall.

Moments after Jungkook called us, there is a suspicious person walk out of a building and enter a parking lot nearby. He's figure match what Jungkook said on the line.

I asked Hosoek to follow that guy as he was like looking around for someone. He looked very suspicious.

We followed him suit but he noticed us and start running. He manage to get to the lift and went to the 5th floor, so with little time left. We went there by stairs.

Just wait till I get my hands on him....

We arrived shortly at the fifth floor and push it's doors to the parking lot. At that moment, the lift had just closed and further from it,is that man again.

He notice us again and started running. I am not letting him get away. I chase him down with Hoseok tailing from behind. We nearly reached the end of the parking lot and it seemed he is struggling with opening his car.

Great! He's busy with his car. I only need to.....

BAM!

I fell hard on my back to the concrete floor. My vision blurred out from that impact of that unknown force. What just happen?!

I massage my jaw in pain and I can feel it throbbing vigorously. Hosoek came beside me and keeps checking my face. I felt dizzy for a bit as I struggle to get up.

"Did that hurt?" A husky voice sarcastically spoke infront of me.

As my vision began to clear up, I can see a pair of legs and trace it down all the way to his face. I don't know who he was but I'm sure he's not here for an autograph.

I get back up, although my legs are still shaking and stand before him. I need to stay firm because we all know where is this heading

"Who are you?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm just helping a friend out. Not interested on what you guys are doing to him, but I was ordered to keep you guys off of him." He smirked proudly at us.

Talk about arrogant, I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Who ordered you?" Hoseok asked sternly.

"None of your business. If you want him,you have to get through me first." He cracked his knuckles and was in a ready stance.

"I don't mind that..." I smirked at him.

We held up our fist and stare straight into his cocky eyes. Eventhough he looked tough, we both never back down from a fight.

There were silence between the both of us as tension builds up. We both didn't make the first move.... it's like our feet were gripped by the floor.

Then a split second later, he came charging down to Hoseok without a moments notice. I manage to block his path and grab both of his shoulders before he could even hit Hoseok.