FINAL CHAPTER: THE CALM HEREAFTER

Yoongi's POV

As I regain counscious, I can see myself laying down on a bed but this is not my room. I lifted up my hand and try to rub my head when I realised that my hand have been hooked up with some wires.

I was startled so I look over to my body and this is the clothes that I've been wearing which I presumed it was yesterday. I don't know how long I've been out for....

"Argh my head..... and my arm..." I stood up.

"Oh gosh, you're finally awake." A feminine figure came to me and embrace me with a warm hug.

It stings a bit since her grip hold onto my shoulder. I groan in response.

"Oops, sorry." She immediately back away.

I quickly look at my arm and it got stitch up. I can see the clear red that's showing on my skin. If I were to perform, I need to put on some pair of long sleeves.

"So how are you feeling?" I quickly look over to her

"I just wanna go back to sleep."

"Hey, you've been out cold for the rest of the day. Jungkook oppa woke up earlier than you." She stated.

"Whatever....."

I closed my eyes and grab the blanket and pull it towards me. I was about to feel comfortable when suddenly a pair of hands kept shaking me, keeping me from falling asleep.

"Pabo, don't you dare fall asleep.... after what you did yesterday, I would never forgive you." Jihyo whined.

I felt guilty about this situation. To think that we've got into trouble for solving our problems in the first place.

"We did it for you guys. We can't just watch after what they did to you."

"But looked at you right now, you're wounded...."

I quickly cut her off and grab her abruptly.
I hold on to her as my arms wrap around her figure.

"I don't care..... we're family. As long as we're happy, I'll do whatever it takes to keep it that way."

Minutes went by as our bodies were embracing each other, she begin to lighten up from before and it become more and more soothing.

"Sorry to break up the moment hyung but we can hear you, y'know?" A voice suddenly called out the to me.

I broke the hug and pull the curtains beside me revealing a smiling couple, both with their beaming smiles. I can see that Jungkook have been heavily patched up.

"What happened to you?"

"A lot of things had happened." Jungkook chuckle.

"Don't tell me, you...."

"Went on his own dealing with the situation." Tzuyu abruptly said.

Haih, This kid......

Jungkook just smiled at me, looking innocent while Tzuyu just shook her head in disbelief.

"So what's the end result?"

"The guy got caught, we just got in a hospital and there's nothing that can bother us anymore." Jungkook said as he lay down on his bed.

"Great...... so what now?"

"Beats me, all I know that the this chaos have finally ended." Jungkook said.