CHAPTER 4:MORNING LOVEBIRDS

Dahyun's POV

The sounds of bird chirping makes my heavy eyes to open from the sweet dreams of fantasy. Man, why do nights have to be so quick. I want to sleep more. But at the same time I feel an ominous warmth radiating to my body.

Soon that I realized, that I was sleeping to V oppa's chest. I never noticed that I was cuddling to him that night but I like the warmth of his hug to my body. So, I stayed in bed to warm my body from the freezing cold of a morning winter. Then, suddenly he spoke.

"I know that you're awake,Dahyun" V suddenly spoke and opening his sparkling eyes and put a smile near my face.

Surprise by his sudden talk, I was blushing so hard than even my face is turning red. He was awake the whole time from the time I wake up.He noticed my actions there about my attempt to snuggle to him

"Uwaaa!! Oppa,you idiot." I take a pillow near me and hit him multiple times. I was blushing like a tomato. He just laugh at me while blocking every hit.

"Your so mean, Oppa. You could have told me to get in clos.." Wait what am I saying. I was astonished by the words  that I was about to say.

"What did you just say,Dahyun?" He said with a confused look.

"Nothing, and if you do that again. I'll make it worst than last night."I said while clenching my fist.

"Okay,okay not last night, please." He said with a concern look on his face.

We got up from the bed and began to tighten up the bed sheet and tuck in our blankets.After that I tied my orange hair into a pony tail while V is wearing a snow cap. When we're done, we nodded at each other and walked out the room and downstairs only to find all of the housemates were already there.

"Morning love birds,Took you long enough.So how was your night together huh?" Sana said with a lenny look on his face

"Yeah, we just woke up and I don't want to talk about it." I said while smiling to her.

All the of the housemates were watching the recording of yesterday just for the fun of it in the living room while Mina and Jimin were in the kitchen cooking us breakfast. All of them were sitting at a U-shaped couch. All were sitting next to their roommates.I sat on the floor beside Tzuyu while V is sitting at the couch behind me.

"Man, You and Dahyun were running around the place, Sana." Jin said.

"Yeah, Dahyun got so excited and I was grab by the sleeve and pull me around, hehe" She said.

Mina join us briefly while waiting for the chicken to be grilled. The recording then show us briefly about the ambush plan with Mina first came to the idea. All of BTS were turned their faces to Mina with grins all of their faces. Mina just smiled and make a peace sign before slowly returning to the kitchen.

"So it was Mina all along huh?" Suga said.

Everyone giggled while the recording show us the sleep time recording on every room. Everything was going fine until the recording show us my room. What!!!!! I was blushing all over while V just smirk.

"Aww, my unnie is having a sweet dream with her roommate. Look how cute they are together snuggling to each other." Tzuyu said.

All of the housemates were laughing due to the stupidest action I have just made. Tzuyu slightly punch my elbow. My face is about to explode and die right there.

"Ya Tzuyu, It was only night terrors so I was searching for a body pillow.okay?" I pouted with all the embarrassment pour into my head.

"Serve you right for making fun of me yesterday." Nayeon said while laughing her ass off.