CHAPTER 20: A KISS

Jin's POV

"I miss you too" Jimin hugged Mina.

Seeing those two hugging made joy to my heart, it's so heartwarming when they're smiling at each other.

After days of not seeing each other, where both are most needed and the situation is dire, they both deserve the comfort of each other.

They remind me of Nayeon and me, being all sweet to each other. Honestly, I've been sweet to all girl idols and my dongsaengs never expect me to have girlfriend because I've flirted with girls before. But it's just that,nothing more.

I just chuckled at that thought though. Man...I just flirted just for fun hehe. And all the girls, Nayeon has been the most fun among all of them.

I looked over at Nayeon and saw her lips curve to a beautiful smile. Heart beating fast at that moment, never that I thought that her smile could also made my heart melt like those two.

"You should date her." Jackson said to me once.

"She's a lot more charming than you think." Chaeyoung teased me one time

"You both have chemistry." Jungkook patted me while we were cooking.

All of those past memories are storming my brain all at once, the others kept encouraging me to date her. But I shrugged all of their suggestions, knowing that all of them are just jokes that never meant to be real.

I looked over to the ones who where hugging. "Guys, we will be downstairs at the living room. You guys can knock yourselves out."

Jimin and Mina smiled at us and nodded. "Okay hyung, we be downstairs in just a sec."

I waved at them and turned around with my hands in my pockets.

"Don't do anything stupid you too." Nayeon chuckled and turned around.

Her voice......

Why is that I notice it now?

No wonder,she's the main vocalist. Her voice is beautiful. I continue to walk untill I reach the stairs. Turning around, I waited for Nayeon to follow me.

"Unnie~yah," Mina whined shyly.

She lightly giggled and walk over to me. She smiled at me which made my heart skip a beat.

"So Jin oppa~.." She lightly punch me in the shoulder.

"Y-yeah?"

"Let's go downstairs and try video call the other housemates, what do you think?" Nayeon looked at me intently while smiling, showing her bunny teeth.

I scratch my cheeks while rolled my eyes. I forgot about video calling them when we reached here. They must be worry sick about us.

"Y-yeah, let's do that."

We both walk down the stairs leaving Jimin with Mina behind us.

*****

Jimin's POV

With Jin hyung and Nayeon out of the way, I can finally have some alone time with Mina. I need to know what had happened to her.