CHAPTER 3:THE AMBUSH

Hey guys since i'm too lazy to make POVs, I'm about to make everyone's POV so it won't be a burden to me.

When the day has about to come to an end, BTS have finally arrived with tired looks on their faces. The manager have been waiting outside for their arrival from freaking noon until now.

"Well hello there BTS, I've been waiting for you guys for about...ummm...five hours." He said with a little sarcasm in his voice.

"Sorry about that manager,we could have been here early if it wasn't for the van to broke down halfway."Rapmon said.

"Never mind , Twice hasn't been here since so I take that for an excuse" He said making the members confused.

"What, they haven't reach here yet?" Jin asked with full of confusion

"Yup, because they have to buy some stuff for you guys so they are a little late."

"Aww, they are so sweet. Being late just to buy us gifts." V chuckled at the thought of girls arguing to buy gifts.

"By the way, there are dishes in the kitchen made by us so enjoy yourselves."

"Oh man , I'm starving from the van since we didn't stop anywhere. Let's go grab some food guys." Jhope signaled his members to come join him to eat but manage to be block by the manager.

"Hold your horses, you need to hear the information about the house and the rules first, Then you have to unpack your stuff in your rooms. After that, you can eat." He said while grabbing Jhope's sleeve.

"Oh,okay then. Let's hear it." Jhope said

***

After they agreed with the terms and conditions of the house,  the manager left us while wishing us the best of luck. After that, we chat about the roommates that we need to live together for the whole year.

"Ya-you two are very lucky to have two girls with you" Taehyung pointed to Hoseok and Jin

"Well that's because we are more mature than you idiot." Jin teased us with a grin on his face

Everyone was laughing to him as he pouted.  Jin walk towards the stressed out V and said to him.

"Ya-Taehyung, Don't be stressed out. You got a beautiful girl to wake up to every morning."Jin was definitely talking about Dahyun since she is the tofu princess of Twice.

"Hyung, don't say it like that. You gonna make me feel weird" Taehyung said.

Jin chuckled about the response he get from his dongsaeng.

"Hey, I think its about time to check the place out right, hyungs?" Jungkook said.

"Okay." Everyone said.

The BTS enter the house and was astonished by decor of the house.Suga whistled from the beautiful of the house. Jimin inspect every cranny of the house and was impress. After strolling  on the  ground floor, they all assembled at the main living room.

"Okay guys, you all need to unpack your stuff upstairs and wait for the girls down here before eating together, sounds okay?" Rapmon said.

"That's fine, I guess." Jhope said.

Jhope was not bumped out of the idea because he was hungry from the get go.Adding insult to injury I guess. They all went upstairs as the room were upstairs. There was a living room the manager said and a balcony looking off the city of Seoul. They went to their respective rooms.

JIN'S ROOM

"Man, this is  a pain in the neck." looking at the stuff they brought and honestly , if you combine with Nayeon and Jeongyeon stuff's laying around it looks like a mountain.