CHAPTER 18: FALSE RUMORS

Jimin's POV

"I'm sorry Jimin oppa, I'm afraid that I can't be with you."

"What do you mean, Mina?"

Her figure slowly turning back to me, revealing her distraught face. I was baffled by her statement.

"For you to be happy, I must let you go,oppa.."

"Mina,stop with this nonsense!"

I run towards her but it seems I'm running in the same place,not even getting close to her. I feel dizzy and tired at the same time. At last, I give up chasing her and I just try reason her.

"Don't worry, oppa. You will always be happy with her."

"How can I be happy if you're sad!"

"I guess, this is goodbye."

"No, don't leave me,Mina! Nooo...."

******

"......oooooooo!"

What? Was that a dream? I wake up straight from my bed and sweat a little bit from what just happen. It was just...... a dream. Thank god.

I cover my face and let out a deep breath. That was a dream that I want to forget. I turned to the side to wake Mina up.

"Hey, Mina...."

But all I saw is an empty side of the bed. I sigh again knowing that they are still at work.

"Oh yeah, you guys are still working."

I am disappointed about this, we supposed to have a break after the promotion. But Twice are still gaining trust from their fans.

"Mina~shi."I mumbled

Gosh, I want to see her so bad after they ended their promotion. She might be tired after this so I need to take initiative on taking care of her. I get up from my bed and tuck in the sheets. I went straight to the men's bathroom beside my room and clean myself up. It was utterly quiet in the house so I assumed that the guys are still sleeping.

I went to each of the guys room to wake them up but their is not a single person in any of the rooms. This let me to be very confused. If they are not in the rooms then they must be downstairs, but why not they have made any noise. My hyungs are very noisy unless it is something important. I don't know why but I fell that something is wrong.

I quickly ran down the stairs and to the living room, but no one is there. It feels like this whole house is empty, Weird? Where have they been, they must told have me if they went outside. Is this a dream again?

I noticed a note on the living room table so I decided to pick it up.

Sorry for not telling you but we need to hurry, go to JYP Entertainment Building immediately. We will wait for you there, Namjoon.

Something isn't right, if something is big, we will get through it together. Hmmm, I guess I should go there if this is important. But first I need some breakfast before I go to JYP.  I toast up some slices of bread while making some coffee.