-Roommates-

A low buzzing came from under my pillow...wear was I again? As my feet touched the cold floor I suddenly realized that I was in the hotel room.

I checked the bed next to me, on the right side was a body shaped lump..Dahyun, my roommate for the night. I didn't bother to wake her instead I smiled at the body shaped lump and headed to the bathroom not caring about the time, we had just worked all day in the hot California sun all I wanted to do was enjoy my shower without rushing like I always had to.

As I washed the tiredness look out of my face I thought about how good I slept, for some odd reason I always slept good when Dahyun was next to me. Dahyun didn't stray away to her own side of the bed like Tzuyu or Jihyo, she cuddled and wanted to be close. I always enjoyed cuddling with Dahyun it made me feel safe like no one was there, no worries at all just me and Dahyun.

My Strange thoughts were suddenly iteruped when I herd Dahyun groan and yawn as she got out of bed. She then suddenly nocked on the door "momo why didn't you wake me up?!" I felt bad as I tried to reply with something she would like "because you looked so peaceful I couldn't let my self bother you" "but momo I need to get ready to! Jihyo called were going to be late if you don't get out soon!" "ok..ok! I'm getting out" I hurried out of the shower and opened the door for Dahyun.

"Did you save me any water?" "Of course I did I'm not as selfish as the others" she laughed and headed straight into the warm shower.