No

Evelyn

I sighed, staring out my window. Everyone was headed home, ready to get to the dance, while I walked home without a purpose.

I loved Ethan, I really did, and I knew what I did was wrong. I shouldn't have left him behind to deal with trouble on his own. I should've stood by him, supporting him.

I sighed, trudging through the snow, trying not to slip on the patches of ice.

Suddenly, I heard someone calling out to me, and I instinctively turned around.

It was him. It was Ethan.

I smiled, running up to him, a smile on my face.

His expression was blank and cold...something I'd never seen before.

"I need to talk to you." He said.

I nodded, shifting my weight onto my other leg. "I do too."

Not caring about his piece of information, I took his hands in mine and rubbed circles in his palm.

"I love you, Ethan. I'm so sorry for everything I've done, and  few chances I've given you. I know I should've been a much better person to you, and I regret it completely. I'm willing to give you another chance, Ethan. One that'll last forever, because there's no one I'd rather hold, Miss or be with but you....the only thing I have to ask is are you willing to give me one too?" I Said.

His breath hitched, and he went still. He shut his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath.

He looked over my shoulder, towards the distance.

"No." He said.