1-900-Richonne (Preview)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

My pencil glided over the paper and I could tell this was not going to be a humorous caricature. There was something about his voice, his laugh, that would not allow me to draw anything cartoonish. This voice was different for some reason.

"Well, that leaves a lot of options open," He hummed and my nipples perked at the low vibration. "Can I ask you some questions?"

I paused, wondering how to answer that. I didn't want to give anything personal away. I bit my lip and tapped my pencil on the desk.

"Michelle I would not ask anything that will make you uncomfortable. You can also pass on a question if you don't want to answer."

I let out an audible sigh, relief filled me at his clarification.

"Well in that case, yes, I would be happy to answer your questions."

"Perfect...Michelle, tell me, what makes you wet?"

I dropped my pencil; I was not expecting that question...at all.

"Uh..." I was stuttering and I could hardly catch my breath. What the hell is wrong with me?

He chuckled again and continued. "Little Michelle tongue-tied...I'm just wondering what you like. If you want me to pound your sexy body from behind, or if you like your thighs around my head, so I can eat you for dessert, " Everything he says flows as smooth as a meadow river and my head becomes as light as it would from just the aroma of such a place. Of course, it helps that his voice is deep. A small moan escaped me, shocking the hell out of me again. I realized I was wet. Very wet. My clit was throbbing with desire and this man, this total stranger was to blame."...Are you getting turned on by my questions?"

I cleared my throat and was finally gaining some composure. I had a strong desire to turn him on just like he was doing to me. And I know just how to do it. Besides, I'm a professional here. I didn't even flinch when the guy last week asked to listen to me go to my bathroom and take a piss.

"I'm so wet right now, dripping wet. I'd like to climb on top of your big hard cock and ride you until you erupt like a volcano."

I heard him draw in a sharp breath and I grinned. He was surprised by my dirty response.

Although I don't know why; He'd called a sex line for crying out this is what we do.

"So, you are a naughty girl! Will you tell me what you look like?"

I hesitated, not wanting to tell him too much. "You can pick one thing."

He barely took a second to choose, "How tall or you?"

He surprised me again, I was sure he was going to ask about my breast, or if I shaved my pussy. That's what most guys ask.

"I'm 5'7, without heels, but I love heel so that makes me 5'9."

"Perfect, I bet your petite, with a gorgeous frame an addictive smile, and legs that won't quit."

His words made me blush. Oh my, I'm blushing. My cheeks are burning the fuck up!

"Thank you," I mumbled.

"You are very welcome Michelle, well, that's all the time I have tonight, but I will certainly call you again."

"Why?" I blurted out and instantly felt worried. I wondered why he suddenly wanted to leave.

"Why? Because you intrigue me...you're funny, obviously intelligent and your voice makes me hard as fuck, why wouldn't I call back."

My mouth dropped open, but not a motherfucking word came out. I was speechless. A communications major, straight A's mind you.

"Until next time Michelle."

"Wait!" I yelped, my heart was pounding, hoping he had not already hung up.

"Yes?" He said calmly.

"I was just wondering...what your name is...or what I should call you."

"Rick."

"Rick," I smiled, "Alright...Goodnight, Rick."

"Goodnight naughty, Michelle."

My body heated up at his words and I smiled even more. I took off my headset and shut my computer down. I took a look at my sketch, taking in what I had managed to draw. Dark hair, Stunning eyes, a strong jaw, a straight nose, and teasing lips. A part of me regretted that I was too caught up in words to complete the drawing. I shut off my lamp and climbed into bed, wondering when I'd talk to that voice who calls himself Rick again.

 I shut off my lamp and climbed into bed, wondering when I'd talk to that voice who calls himself Rick again