Hello Elizabeth Part 3.2

"Why the sour face?" Alex questioned.

"An ex girlfriend came to visit me at my aunt's safehouse for all the wrong reasons." Dinah answered remembering how close she was to cave into her desires to claim Aaliyah right there and then.

"What do you mean?" Alex inquired.

"After I lost my Maggie I met her at the time I was at my most vulnerable. She was hot, like supermodel hot, but dangerous too.  But I didn't know how dangerous she was until I saw it up close and personal." Dinah gave the short version of her affair.

"She must've done a real number on you to make you feel this way. " Alex commented, noting the look in her eyes. 

"Yep. And now she wants to rekindle our relationship." Dinah said.

"But you don't want to?" Alex guessed.

"I don't know what to think." Dinah admitted.

"You know what I think? Don't even go within 20 feet of her." Alex gave her the obvious advice. Dinah chuckled humorlessly.

"I know that here." Dinah gestured to her head before pointing to her chest. "But here, it's a different story and there are some unanswered questions that I have in my head."

"Well, if it were up to me, I would've threatened her with jail time." Alex made her opinion known to Dinah. "But. You know what you should do? Ask those questions and once you got the answers, you tell her to go to hell."

-
Earth-1
Star City

Aaliyah walked out of the bathroom in her hotel room when she heard the knock on the door. A knowing smile crept on her lips she went to open the door to see Dinah.

"We need to talk."