Hello Beloved Part 3 (Elseworlds)

"You. Are. Dating the granddaughter of a semi immortal psychopath who tried to destroy Star City by using the Alpha virus?"  Oliver asked slowly not believing what he just heard. 

"Yep." Dinah replied. Chris glared at her for confirming their complicated relationship  before turning his glance back towards Athanasia.

"Not to intrude or anything but...Who is Ra's Al Ghul?" Kara questioned puzzled.

"A criminal mad man. More dangerous than Thawne and Lillian Luthor combined." Bucky answered making Kara's eyes go wide in shock. "He was killed 3 years ago."

"What you're doing here, Athanasia?"  Chris demanded crossing his arms across his muscular chest. "And don't even attempt to lie to me. I know you didn't just come here to bail me out."

 "I am here on the  business of the League." Athanasia explained seeing there was no point of beating around the bushes.

"What kind of business?" Barry inquired glaring at the grandchild of Ra's.

"Personal business. Such as I imagine yours must be."

"Point taken." Oliver muttered. 

"Why should we trust you?" Laurel questioned.

"Because my Aunt did. I believe you know her by the name of Nyssa Raakto." 

Still weary but being put slightly at ease at the name of their ally, Bucky decided to get to the point. "Do you know the person we're looking for?"

"I believe I do. Here." Athanasia handed a black usb over to Barry who cautiously took it. "It contains the file of the man you've been searching for."

"Why are you doing this?" Laurel asked softly.

"My aunt Nyssa owns a great debt to you, Ms. Lance." Athanasia answered in a honest tone before looking back at her beloved. "Don't forget to call me next time, beloved." Giving him a slight peck on his lips, Athanasia went to her direction and left the group. 

Dinah gave her brother a look of amusement. "And you're constantly lecturing me for my bad taste in women when yours is absolutely worse."