deck the halls

Summary: Phil is in the Christmas mood

TRIGGER WARNINGS: none

"DECK THE HALLS WITH BOWS OF HOLLY FA LA LA LA LAAAAA LA LA LA LA!" Phil nearly screamed, bursting into Dan's darkly colored bedroom and jumping on top of his huddled up form, straddling his waist, slender legs tucked beside his hips.

"TEASE THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY FA LA LA LA LAAAAA LA LA LA LA!" He poked Dan's cheek consistently, adorable giggles spilling from his candy colored lips as Dan groaned and pulled the covers over his curly head, mouth forming a small pout.

"Phil, what are you doing...?" He mumbled sleepily, swatting at Phil's pale, prying hands as he attempted to pull the blankets off of him, nose wrinkling.

A wide smile crawled across Phil's face, tongue peeking out of his teeth as he leaned in close enough for their noses to brush and their heated breaths to mix.

"Waking you up of course." He answered, brushing Dan's light brown hair out of his fluttering chocolate eyes, almost cooing aloud at the tired confusion brimming in their depths.

Dan huffed, curling into himself and weakly shoving at Phil's chest, taking note of the Christmas sweater he was wearing that dwarfed his frame.

He had to admit, that was cute.

"Well, fuck off and let me sleep longer." He protested, cuddling into his pillow, but Phil wagged a nimble finger in front of his nose.

"Nuh uh Mister Howell," He said seriously, and Dan snorted lightly at his silliness. "We're putting up Christmas decorations today, so you can't sleep late. Plus we have to get in the Christmas mood!"

"You get in the Christmas mood then," He mumbled, and Phil could tell he was already losing him to sleep's welcoming arms. "I'll just stay here."

Phil sighed, soft exhale swirling into the air and washing over Dan's rapidly relaxing features, and he knew he had to come up with something good that would get him out of bed.

His face lit up with realization.

"I'll make you hot chocolate," He bribed gently, sweetening his tone, and Dan's eyes cracked open, regarding him with a slight air of interest. "From scratch," He continued, lowering his voice for good measure and he smiled when he felt Dan immediately shiver beneath him. "With marshmallows." He added in a whisper, and he knew by Dan's rounded eyes and intrigued gaze that he'd succeeded.

"And Christmas sex?" Dan questioned abruptly, and Phil's lips parted in shock, eyebrows pinching in confusion.

"What is that?"

Dan stared at him incredulously as if he should already know.

"We get to have sex every day leading up to Christmas." He explained casually, and Phil almost choked on his saliva, shaking his head with dazed sapphire eyes.

"S-sure Dan," He agreed, wondering why he was known as the ridiculous one. "Now will you get out of bed?"

Dan smirked, dimple denting his cheek, and flipped them around so suddenly that Phil couldn't help but let out a high pitched squeal, blushing darkly and heart pounding as Dan leaned in with darkened and dilated pupils, warm hands reaching under his sweater and skimming over his bare stomach.

"It's the first day of Christmas sex," Dan informed him, biting his bottom lip seductively. "And I think I'll take you up on that now."

A/N: Sorry this was crap, I don't have any ideas right now, and this was short so if anyone has requests let me know. Leave comments telling me your thoughts and feelings and thank you soooooooo much for reading. I love you all so so so much. You're beautiful and gorgeous I promise you, and you're soooo much more than good enough. Please don't hurt your precious, gorgeous bodies, you are angels and you deserve to be taken care of and nourished and treated like you're everything. Please take care of yourselves, be kind to yourselves, be unapologetically yourselves, and treat yourselves because you're special and you're worth it. Take deep breaths, everything will be okay. I believe in you. You can do this. You are loved. I'm sending you all virtual hugs. Eat and stay hydrated! Love youuuuuuu!