don't smile like that

Summary: Yeah another one based off of a scene from Strong Girl Bong Soon. There are just so many cute moments in it.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: none

"Dan!" Phil called out, peeking through a pair of double doors, eyes fixed on the curly haired boy who had been walking down the hallway with a bounce in his step.

The boy whipped around, flinching as he caught sight of the tall man.

"My goodness." He muttered under his breath, his voice higher than usual. "Hello..."

Phil looked around, making sure the hallway was empty and that they were alone. He smiled slightly as he turned back to Dan, his ocean eyes shimmering under the artificial lights.

"Are you finished?" He asked, and Dan blinked, his dark lashes fluttering over his cheeks.

"Yes, I am. Can you come take a look?" He pointed in the direction of the office, eyes wide and questioning.

Phil waved him over. "I will, but come here first."

Dan looked curious, and bit confused, but he walked over anyway.

"What?"

Phil gestured for him to follow him into the room.

"Come with me."

"What is this place?"

Phil grabbed Dan's thin wrist lightly, pulling the boy into the room.

There were rows and rows of cushioned chairs in front of a raised stage, and a presentation smart board. It was dim as the lights were off, and the light from the hall cast yellow shadows over their faces.

"This is our seminar room." Phil informed Dan, turning to the boy, who was scanning the stage with a wondrous expression.

"Isn't it nice?"

Dan awed quietly before agreeing.

Phil suddenly smirked, a mischievous glint in his bright blue eyes.

"Well," he started, his voice quieter, and a bit deeper. "No one is using this room today."

Dan breathed out, sighing a bit as he stared up at the handsome man's pale face.

"So what if no one is using it? What are you planning?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.

Phil's lips parted, his smile growing as he pointed at him.

"You're expecting something aren't you? I can tell." He accused, amusement laced in his words.

Dan's mouth dropped in shock, laughing a little nervously.

"No, I'm not expecting anything!" He cried defensively.

Phil just laughed, glancing sideways.

"You make me crazy." He said, turning his gaze back to Dan with a smile.

He walked forward, leaning in, and Dan slowly backed away.

"Gosh." Dan almost whispered as Phil took long strides closer and closer towards him.

"What is this?" Phil asked quietly as Dan's back hit the wall, his head falling back.

"What..." Dan trailed off, his breath catching slightly as Phil's face closed in on his own, his piercing eyes burning into Dan's heart.

"What is this familiar situation?" Phil teased, as he caged Dan in with his long arms, his warm breath fanning out across Dan's cheek bones.

Dan's mouth opened and closed as he tried to speak, his heart stuttering in his chest.
"I just..."