more than brown and blue

Summary: uh I don't really know this one is super short I don't have a lot of motivation right now but I want to update so I might just update short ones until I get more inspiration to finish my longer ones

TRIGGER WARNINGS: none

They were laying on top of Phil's colorful bedsheets, yellow sunlight filtering through the bedroom window and casting light shadows across their faces. Their legs and chests were pressed up against each other, and they were practically rubbing noses as they laid in complete silence. They had their long arms wrapped around each other lazily, and each warm breath they exhaled fanned out across the other's face. Dan's curly hair was frizzy and fell across his forehead in brown waves. His dark eyelashes brought out his chocolate colored eyes which seemed to glow both with sunlight and emotion as he stared deeply into the kaleidoscope of color that was Phil's eyes. They were like pieces of the sky, but also like the deepest ocean. Dan could drown in them forever and drown happily.
   He licked his pink lips slightly as he gently ran his fingers up and down Phil's arm, leaving goosebumps as he trailed them across his snowy white skin. Phil sighed contently, his eyelids fluttering. Dan hummed softly, the breathy sound almost inaudible, but Phil heard it in the comfortable silence. He leaned into Dan's gentle touch, still not breaking his gaze. Dan always said he hated his eyes. That they were plain brown, boring. But Phil loved Dan's eyes. He could admire Dan's eyes all day and never get tired of it. Whether they burned with anger and frustration, or flowed with happiness. Whether they were heavy with sadness, numb to the world, or dark with lust on a heated night, Phil could not get enough of Dan's warm eyes. Looking into them made his heart melt. In the light they turned so many different colors, from burgundy to golden brown. They made him feel safe. Staring into them he knew Dan was his home, and his arms were made to hold him.
    And Dan felt the same about Phil's eyes. Phil's eyes that may just seem plain blue upon first glance. If you didn't know him, if he was just a beautiful stranger on the street you barely got a good look at, you would say Phil's eyes were blue. But Dan knew better. Phil's eyes were like the sky on a cloudless day, mixed in with pure sunshine and the green of the grass early in the morning. They swam with excitement, with that childish wonder Phil seemed to carry around with him everywhere. In Phil's eyes you could see his entire adorable personality shining through, precious, true, and kind. Phil was a lovely person, a loving person, but there were no words to describe just how amazing Phil was. And the way his eyes just drowned you in their beauty was proof of that. When Dan looked into those eyes he felt like he was finally home. He knew he could never live without those eyes in his life. He wanted those eyes to be the last thing he saw.
    Both boys knew they loved each other with every fiber of their beings, with everything they had in them. They longed for each other, wanted each other and only each other with their entire existence. They held hands, they cuddled, they kissed each other senseless. There were times when things went slow and times when things were hot and fast. But there were also times like these, when they just laid together, pressed together, tracing patterns on each other's skin, not speaking. Just drowning in each other's eyes. And every moment was treasured and held inside their hearts.

"ACHOO!" Phil suddenly sneezed in Dan's face with such force that he fell off the bed, breaking the silence so abruptly that Dan couldn't help but let out a cry of surprise.

He sat up quickly, wiping his face with his sleeve, and peeked over the edge of the bed to see his black haired boyfriend lying on the floor rubbing his nose.

"Phillll!" Dan groaned, dragging out the end of his name with a smile on his lips.

They both burst into laughter, the warm sound of true love and joy echoing through their shared apartment. Brown met blue as they locked eyes again, but to them, their eyes would always be more than brown and blue.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading, please leave comments telling me your thoughts and feelings. I love you all, you're ethereal! So so beautiful, I promise. You're angels, so treat yourselves, be kind to yourselves, and take care of yourselves. Eat and stay hydrated!