--"You look awesome

--
"You look awesome." She said wiping the sweat from his forehead, while he hovering her between her legs, connected, and naked.

He chuckled while start nuzzling his nose on her chest. Naughty boy.

"You've been too hard to yourself." I commenting once more while playing with his lock. "Take a day break, bunny." I said again. Yeah, its bunny, he doesn't like the idea people keep calling him Jeon, when in fact he is not anymore. Its over.

"I cant." He said with his tired smile, still nuzzling on her stomach. "I need more money, more and more for the future plan."

"You mean your wife and your kids?" She asked a bit startled that he for once think about that kind of future.

"Yes. For wife." He said. "But kids-" he laugh lazily. "I don't know, I might wont ever ready to have them." She stay silent as her heart cracking into million pieces. "I cant imagine myself having them right now." He said calmly and he just realize that he lost her touch on his lock, so he look up to see her looking at him back blankly. "Doll." He said and she just comeback from her day dream. "You understand right?"

There is a pause and he fiddling with his own feeling. He doesn't know. He just afraid that he cant capable to raise them good. He just behave like a kid. How can a kid raising another kid?

"Doll."

"Hmm." She hums and sighing. "Who want to be a parent when they are still young, right?"

 "Who want to be a parent when they are still young, right?"

--
"Uncle." She greets the old man in front of her with a smile and shaking his hand. She was about to end the greet when the man instead of let her go, he hugs him and it startled her.

"Nice to meet you again, Lalice." Beam the old man and let her go and pull the chair for her. She smile and take a seat. "I wish you like seafood." He said and she nods.

"I am a thai." She said proudly. "Seafood are our food."

"Its relief then." He said and asked her to start eating her meal. Once they finish their main course and just tasting pudding he look at her. "I heard Jungkook is living with you."