"Sorry" I frown.

She took a deep breath and bit her lip.

oH mY g0d tHe aUdAciTy 0f tHiS wOmaN tO bReAtHe tHat wAy aNd biTe hEr LiPs wHiLe wE'rE LitErALLy cEntiMetErS aPArT

One small move, and our lips would meet.

One small move, the love of my life would be kissing me.

One small move, and the butterflies in my stomach would go ballistic.

One small move, is all it takes.

I close my eyes and allow our foreheads to keep touching.

"Thank you, Lisa. Thank you so much." I bit my lip, trying so hard not to kiss her right now.

"Always, just- promise me you won't walk away again." She moves a little bit closer.

I swear to god it's gonna take 0.2 seconds for our lips to touch.

"I promise," I whisper in her mouth and was about to lean in even closer.

And closer.

Closer.

This is really it.

It's gonna happen.

Closer.

And clo-

"Hey, Lisa have you seen- OH SHIT OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!" Tzuyu widened her eyes as she opened the door to the rooftop and closed it once more.

The tall Thai and I pull back really quickly and looked away, not wanting to look the other in the eyes.

Fuck, I feel the red coming up my cheeks.

"We should, uhm, probably go back." Lisa scratched her nape and stood up, offering her hand for me to take.

She still looked kinda bashful, with the small smile on her face.

I giggled and bit my lip a bit before taking her hand and walking down the stairs down the rooftop together.

---

•JENNIE•

"HOLY SHIT GUYS YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW!" Tzuyu ran towards our table but kept quiet as soon as she saw me.

"What is it?" Nayeon asked, speaking for all of us.

"Uhm. I uh- saw a bird flying with only one wing," She coughed out.

Is that so?

"Tzuyu, I don't wanna come off as rude or...yea, rude? But...what the fuck?" Jihyo scrunched up her nose, making us all laugh.

"Since when do you swear, mama?" Jeongyeon laughed and tilted her head to the side.

"I don't know," our train-like friend answered.

---

"Alright, people! It's Wednesday today! You know what that means! First pair, you're up!" Our music teacher, Mrs. Young gave us a schedule of performances.

Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, we perform a song from our "album", and by the end of the year, we should submit a cd which contains the songs.

"Dahyun and Julian?" Mrs. Young called out.

I roll my eyes as I heard my ex' name. I mean, I miss him, I do.