"M-master! No! Please, I'm begging you! Stop!" Jungkook was breathing heavily as Jimin unbuttoned his own shirt and removed the remaining of his clothes. Jimin crawled back in the bed with Jungkook and palmed Jungkook's clothed member. Jungkook bit his swollen lips to keep from making any noise, he didn't want to satisfy the older for making him this way.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he felt his boxers being pulled off his body. Jungkook sobbed when Jimin got between his legs, massaging his member to make it hard. Jungkook looked up at Jimin with pleading eyes as Jimin turned around to face Jungkook, aligning his member into Jungkook's entrance.

Jungkook's breathing became abnormally uneven as he felt Jimin's tip in his entrance.

"P-please... be a dream..."

"This isn't r-real..."

"S-save me.... eomma...."

Sadly, Jungkook screamed in pain as Jimin pushed his hips all the way in until he hit the backs of Jungkook's legs. Jungkook was hyperventilating as he felt Jimin's member inside of him.

"M-master! Please! I-it feels weird!!" Jungkook cried as he gripped his hands on Jimin's biceps, his nails slightly digging into them. Jimin held his waist firmly as he looked down at Jungkook with no emotion in his eyes, Jungkook noticed this and it scared him even more. Jimin pulled back, all the way to the tip, and slammed back into Jungkook.

Jungkook was in pain. He never did anything like this before. He wanted it to be with someone who would love him back, and protect him no matter what. He never imagined he would be in this position. Jungkook closed his eyes in defeat as Jimin continued the action, slamming into Jungkook repeatedly.

Jungkook chocked back sobs as he felt Jimin's lips attach to his neck. Jimin created more hickeys as he rammed into Jungkook's tight hole. Jimin groaned softly as he removed his lips from Jungkook's neck and closed his eyes as he felt his high coming.

Jungkook couldn't hold back his sobs as he felt immense pain in his lower region. Jungkook felt a burning sensation in his stomach as Jimin continued to pound into him.

"S-stop- p-please-" Jungkook's voice was broken up with every thrust from Jimin as Jimin slightly slowed down. Jimin moaned softly as he felt Jungkook tightening around him, signaling him that Jungkook was close as well. Jimin opened his eyes and met Jungkook's tearful, sad eyes as he slowed down his thrusts.

Jimin looked at him briefly before he wrapped his hand around Jungkook's member and started flicking his wrist. Jungkook moaned and sobbed at the feeling of Jimin's hand around his member.

(PLAY THE MUSIC BITCHES)

"I-I hate you...." Jungkook mumbled right before Jimin came....

Inside of Jungkook....

Jungkook came almost the same time Jimin did, the white sticky substance landed on his stomach and some landed on Jimin's legs. Jungkook sobbed uncontrollably as Jimin's thrusts came to a stop. Jimin closed his eyes for a few minutes, recovering from his high.
As Jimin opened up his ryes, he couldn't believe what he saw.

Jungkook's beautiful tanned skin was now scattered with red and purple marks. His lips were bleeding slightly from how hard Jimin had bit them. His cheeks were wet with tears that were continuously falling down his cheeks and onto the bed sheets.

Jimin's eyes slightly watered as he realized what he did. Jimin blinked back his tears repeatedly until his vision wasn't blurred any more. Jungkook's sobs filled the room as Jimin continued to stare down at him.

Jimin looked down at their lower regions and gasped softly before he pulled out. Jimin realized that Jungkook was slightly bleeding from his hole, and it made his heart break slightly because he was the cause of it. Jungkook scrambled to the other side of the bed and lifted the covers on top of him, his cries getting louder as he protected himself with the black covers on the bed.

Jimin didn't know what to do as he stared at the light brown hair that sticked out slightly from the black covers. Jimin hesitantly walked to Jungkook's side on the bed and rested a hand on his head. Jimin thought that Jungkook would move away, but he did the unthinkable....

Jungkook lifted the covers off of his head and slapped Jimin's hands away as he stared at him, his tears never seemed to stop flowing.
Jimin flinched slightly from the action, but what hurt him more were the words coming out of the boy he had caused pain to.

"Don't touch me!" He sobbed out. "L-leave me alone!" Jungkook hesitated from what he was about to say, he didn't mean it because he knew from the bottom of his heart.... he still loved him....

"I H-HATE YOU!" Jungkook sobbed more as he repeatedly punched Jimin in the chest. Jimin gave in and let Jungkook punch him as much as he wanted. Jungkook continued crying as he recalled the event that happened not too long ago.

"W-why...?" Jungkook's voice cracked as his punches slowed down into a stop. He looked up into Jimin's dull eyes as he asked the same question.

"Why?" Jungkook closed his eyes and lifted the covers over his head, refusing to look at Jimin as he sobbed under the soft covers. Jimin looked down at the lump that had formed on his bed and looked down at his feet. Jimin ran his fingers through his hair as he asked the same question to himself.

"Why?" Jimin thought as tears built up in his eyes again, Jimin looked at the lump again as he kept asking the question.

"Why did I do this?"

"Why did I hurt you?

"Why?"

A warm tear slowly fell down Jimin's cheek as he continued to stare at the black covers. Jimin could hear faint whimpers and soft sniffles under the covers as he walked over to his discarded black boxers on the floor. Jimin put them on and grabbed a blanket that was on a nearby chair as he wrapped it around himself.

"J-Jungkook...." Jimin called out.

Jungkook stayed silent as Jimin waited by the door to his room. Jimin looked up at the ceiling to prevent more tears to fall out as Jungkook continued to stay silent. Jimin took a deep breath and let it out as he continued, "I-I'll sleep on the couch...g-goodnight...." Jimin mumbled as he opened the door to his room and walked out.

Jungkook peeked out from the covers and looked up at the white ceiling as he tried to blink back tears, but failed. Jungkook looked at the closed door and slowly rose up from his spot on the bed. All Jungkook could think of now...

Things are never going to be the same....

What Jungkook didn't know was that he had a surprise waiting for him soon.... and although  it would scare him for a short amount of time, it would bring him joy.....
———————————————————————
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS

Omg and listening to the song...

MAKES 👏 IT 👏 TEN 👏 TIMES 👏 BETTER

I'm a Billie Eilish fangirl, so you'll probably see more of her songs in future chapters.

Also.... in the last paragraph.... what do you think will bring Jungkook joy....???

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.

I'm so sorry for this heart breaking chapter (no one should EVER go through this) Anyone who HAS gone through this, I'm terribly sorry, and just know that you are loved and appreciated.

Stay tuned for the next chapter~

(Your wigs will be snatched)

I'm not going to put "I hope you enjoyed" because it's a sad ass chapter
:(

I purple you~! 💜

(1879 words)