naruto the portal master

Naruto skylanders fairy tail crossover

Naruto left his family after his mother's death, the Uzumaki Namikaze family where ancient family similar to the heartfelias, naruto was the last of his family, his father died before his birth, and mother died 3 years ago, he was left with his God parents J(don t know how to spell perverts name of slug princess) and T. Now he is on his journey to the gold he had his heart set on, fairy tail, with his portal master magic and his prophecy magic. Now which his story of family and romance.

Naruto challenge

Yaoi naruto

Naruto x Natsu
Seme naruto x uke Natsu
Sisterly lucy

Magics

Portal master, similar to celestial magic this magic allow users to summon creature known as skylanders. These being have many powers and can come in many forms.

But this magic of learned by a Namikaze will be given a new power, the power to become or gain powers of the skylanders.

Prophecy magic, a magic that is only found in the Uzumaki family, this magic gives them the ability to see into the future. Another ability this magic has is known as talisman and prayers. Prayers are similar to spells but are called by the gods and goddesses to cast a spell. Talismans are magic that prophets use and can do many things (sealing or Fujitsu from naruto).

Magic that he learns later can be

Archive
Dark and machure
Shade
Cool attack

Takes place after tower of heaven arch

Challenge

Please comment if you will do it.