naruto of fairy tail

This one is Naruto in the fairy tail world

He is ridiculed for being the weakest mage because he can't learn any magic.

but during the attack on fairy tail from phantom Lord he awakens his magics of tailed beast, fairy magic, seriphan magic, true heavenly magic, and awakens his rights as the son of the goddess of magic hacate.

Tailed beast magic similar to take over magic but can also summon the beast and each one has the powers from the show. Naruto becomes the ten tailed wolf. The holder of this magic gains the renne sharigan powers of both rennegan and sharigan.

true Fairy magic. This one gives the user a main element and some ability similar to slayer magic but a royal fairy will have all magics ( What naruto is)

Seraphen magic. Named after the six winter angels the user will gain 3 pairs of wings that show their powers. For Naruto it will be one set of Angel wings give him control over the elements of ice and fire. One pair of that like wings or devil wings giving him the powers of destruction and water (think gremory and laviathen families from High school dxd) and one pair of silver dragon wings giving him weapon creation, and necromancy.

True heavenly magic allows the user to call upon the powers of the zodiac spirits and other planet and space magic. This allows them control of gravity darkness and light and all other things the revolve around space and stars.

Yaoi

Naruto
X
Make lucy
Male Wendy
Natsu
Grey
Loki
Make juvia
Freed

Must be bashing of metal gear besides Levi
Bashing of luxus but after a while will needed to be added to harem