naruto son of yami

this one should be a multi crossover being naruto as main world then branching off to different animes tv shows movies and books

being stabbed by a sand spear during the chunnin exam while he fighting gaara, narutos blood awakens. blood of the goddess, but not just any goddess, yami goddess of darkness, magic, blood, evils,  monsters, demons, devils, madness,  and death. the spear forced his blood t awaken and now his true powers or magic(trinity seven (he has al powers) and harry potter), darkness (ravens powers and dark jin equip), mind(phienex force), evils(the mummy 2017 powers and the dragon empere powers), devils(high school dxd devil powers) demons(seven deadly sins all demon powers) and death (necromancer and soul reaper powers).

worlds are highschool dxd, blue exorcist, harry potter, trinity seven, seven deadly sins, teen titans, young justice, ultimate spider man, spider man web worriors, bleach, danny phantom, generator rex, ben 10, yogioh original gx and zexal, how to train your dragons, and percy jackson.

must be bisexual harem with naruto as seme or top for all pairings.

must add main characters from all anime book movies and shows to harem.

bashing of snake elders danzo and major of kaka sasUKE banshee pigy trygon satan and dumbledore