more

sorry need more

The 5 faced shinobi
This is one were naruto has split personality disorder and each personality has different powers such as Rage powers of the seven sins in full metal machinist (and pride has shadow and sloth has water and ice the rest at the same and the fat one has the powers of dark release but from his mouth not his hand) insanity has black blood and witches power (look at naruto soul eater crossover idea for witch powers) logic has the full magic index and all powers of magic in certain magic index. Mask has all forms of innocent and all Noah powers from d Gray man. Final truth has all powers as Well as the main personality. he shows his powers that is hidden by mask during graduation and he kills mizuka that tryed to rape kiba after school and then after 5hat day he tells the council his powers and he is able to have men bear children.
Yoai harem seme naruto

The Demonic Naga God
This one is naruto has the snake eyes from idea book but also all powers of zerefs demons. This one is awaken during the fight with kakashi. Bashing of orochimaru Sakura Kakashi elders civilian council this one naruto also has the powers of the infinity Dragon in high school dxd. Issie is in harem and make manda that looks like sloth from servamp.
Yaoi harem seme naruto

naruto of darkness and light
this is a naruto and kaijudo. this one is when he goes into the scroll of sealing he finds a seal that holds the heart of light and cloke of shadows. the cloke and heart chose him to hold the powers of darkness and light as well as all other elements. his summons will mainly be of darkness or light creatures but still use them. his goblets are up to you one showing light and one showing darkness. his goblets  is a part of him. he gains the powers to use all element and sub elements but will mainly use darkness and light. And powers of cloak and dagger from marvel comics
bisexual seme naruto

naruto of wolf and bat
this is one were naruto is attacked the night before graduation and awakens his powers of were wolf (skin crawler werewolf and shaman powers from the darkness rising book series) and vampire (hellsing)
straight