c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶3̶2̶

Jungkook's pov.

"I still can't believe you're getting married" said Jimin carrying some boxes with weeding arrangements.

A/n: the weeding typo happened 2 years ago, now I know it's wedding I swear, I'm not correcting that tho😂

"I can't believe they managed to arrange a whole ass weeding in 4 days" said J-hope.

It has been 4 days since Namjoon hyung proposed to Jin hyung, and after a long conversation between them, they decided to do the weeding earlier.

We all were helping the engaged couple to do the decorations.

"Do we have more boxes?" I asked.

"No, those were the last" said Namjoon.

"Thank you for helping, my kids"

"No problem Jin hyung. By the way, I wanted to ask you, maybe me and Jungkook could go and pick some flowers so you and Namjoon hyung could get enough time for thinking about the rest"

"Oh, if Jungkook it's okay with that then I'm more than thankful" said Jin and smiled sweetly as Tae did the same.

"Sure, let's give a call to Bambam"

Me and Tae went to our room and Taehyung got his phone out letting me confused as I never heard about the boy he was talking about.

"Hi Tae!" yelled Bambam who was on speaker.

"Hi Bamie, how are you?"

"Fine what about you?"

"I'm great thanks, by the way Bamie do you still work as a flower decorator for events?"

"Daebak Tae, do you finally get married? I thought you would be single all your life-"

"I got it Bam thank you. But it's not my weeding and-"

"Honey where's my T-shirt with black dots?" yelled a voice that sounded kinda familiar.

"They are in the bedroom baby"

"Oh thank you"

"Yugyeom?!" I shouted as on the other side of the phone I could hear a gasp.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes that's me"

"Oh my god man, we didn't saw each other for like more than 3 or 4 years"

"Yeah that's a lot"

"You two know each other?" asked Taehyung and Bambam.

"We were kinda...in the same mafia or something"

"So about the flowers Tae would you like to pick some?"

"Yeah it would be awesome if you could help me to get them today"

"I'm sorry Tae but we are not working today, but I can make and exception for you and give you the key to my store so you can go there"

"That would be awesome Bamie thank you a lot"

"No worries bear I'll call you when I will come to give you the keys"

"Ok"

"Do you still have the same address?"

"I...uhm...no. I moved to my boyfriend, Jungkook"

Said Tae making me smile.

"You got a boyfriend Jungkook! You're not a fetus anymore I'm so proud of you!" yelled Yugyeom from the other line of the call making me laugh.

"Ok so the address is (random ass address because it's 00:01 and I'm sleepy af)"

"Me and Yugeom have to meet some friends so I'm gonna be other to you in like...15 minutes. Be ready to see your old friend"

"Of course Bamie see you soon"

"See ya"

We ended up the call and went downstairs where all the boys rested on the sofa.

"We got our flowers settled"

"Wow thank you so much" said Namjin.

"No problem"

"So when you will get them?"

"Tod-" I cut off Taehyung.

"Tomorrow" I looked at him with a smirk as he blushed madly.

We walked in the kitchen as the rest were laughing their asses off thinking about how cool would look the cake dropping on Jin's face at the weeding.

"K-koo...?"

"Nae baby"

"Why did you told them tomorrow"

"I would like for us to spend some time together that's all" I said hiding a smirk.

"Oh then I'm ok with it" he said and pecked my cheeks.

-

I hugged Yugyeom tight and looked at him in awe.

"You got handsome dude"

"You too dude"

"Dude"

"You both are so weird geez" said Bambam as he and Taehyung giggled.

"We don't have much time so we should go- here are the keys"

I took the keys and watched the boys smiling and waving to us like idiots making us laugh.

"So...we should probably go to the store?" I nodded.

We headed to the car and drove safely.

We entered the big store that smelled amazing because of the big variety of flowers.

"Pick your favourites baby" I said smacking his ass he jumped and looked at me blushing.

"I like these and these but I'm not sure cause those look even better what you think about the second ones that are white roses Koo, do-" he stoped talking when I smashed my lips with his and griped my strong arms tight around his small waist placing him on the count as his legs made their way around my waist his fingers running through my dark locks. I broke the kiss when we starts to breathe heavily.

"Not here ,Bambam would kill me" I said feeling tipsy.

"Who cares anyway?" I said and bumed him into a wall placing his hands above this head attacking his neck.

"P-please Koo, we have work to do"

"You can pick flowers while I please you, don't you baby boy?" I whispered in his ear making him shiver.

"I don't think I'll be able to do this Jungk-"

"Its daddy for you" I said growling as he nodded fast.

"Good boy, now come here baby let's pick out some flowers" I said smirking.