c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶1̶9̶

Jungkook's pov.

Heart racing.

Sweat all over my body.

The blood running in my veins.

Adrenaline.

I felt my body cold and my head spinning around making me confused why I was in that state.

I could hear voices screaming my name but I couldn't move.

I managed to move my head on the right and I opened my eyes slowly feeling my pupils delate. I looked through the blur and saw a familiar shade.

"T-t-taeh-yung?" I said stuttering.

"Yes"

"W-where am I?"

"You're at the hospital Jungkook. How are you feeling? Does something bother you?" said he in a worried voice.

"I feel uncomfortable in my own body. Everything hurts"

It was silent for a moment and I suddenly felt a badass pain in my head. I grabbed the IV that was in my arm and took it harshly out walking to the door where Taehyung was.

"Wait Jungkook you can't-"

I grabbed his arm and pulled him in the wall letting him down on the cold floor as I walked away.

I started walking fast to the elevator and when it opened it revealed 5 men that were surprised to see me.

As I looked at down at their feet I could see a deep black gap and I saw the ground running under me. I backed until I touched the wall and the boys were still there with their faces in concern.

"J-jungkook come here" said Jin and gave me his hand to grab it.

I flinched at his action and backed off even more feeling the pressure between me and the wall I was glued to.

In one second I felt two strong arms on my wrists that pulled them in my back and pinned me on the wall as I groaned and tried to escape the grip.

"I got him!" said Namjoon.

"Let's tie him up" said Yoongi.

"No! Are you crazy?" said Jimin.

"We don't have anything to do with him, but tie him up, Jimin" said Hoseok in a sad voice.

I started to yell at them telling to let me go but they tied my wrists and ankles with ropes as I sat down on the floor groaning.

They took me inside of the elevator and pushed the button the 1st floor but when the doors almost closed it was interrupted by a hand.

"I'm h-here too" said Taehyung.

"We are going home. Jungkook needs treatment urgently" said Jin.

He looked at me as I felt my whole world crushing and my heart raising when the elevator moved.

"I feel like *heavy breaths* the walls are going to crush me"

I sat down placing my face in my hands trembling.

"Jungkook breath it's okay!" said Taehyung staying down with me.

"What's happening with him?" asked Jimin.

"He is claustrophobic he has a panic attack"

I couldn't breath properly as I felt my throat dry.

"Just keep your breath" said Taehyung.

"H-how c-can I even keep my breath of I already c-can't speak p-properly"

"Just try!"

After that words my body started shaking badly.

"...how can I help you keep that damn breath" wanted to think about Taehyung but said it loud making me look at him confused still breathing heavily.

I saw him staring at me intensively and suddenly I felt two big warm hands on my cheeks and a pair of lips on mine making me breathless.