c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶3̶6̶

The third pov.

"Really?!"

"Yes baby now calm down"

"But Namjoonie how can I calm down? What if the flowers you wanna surprise me with ,are ugly?"

"At least they will not look more handsome than you"

"That's right" said Jin as all the boys looked at him laughing.

"Don't laugh he will get upset. Let's go get the decorations"

They all nodded and followed Namjoon to the car.

"You got home late yesterday tho, did you had fun?" asked Jin patting Taehyung and Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yes hyung thank you. I'll go help Jiminie with those boxes and I'll be back" said Taehyung throwing his famous boxy smile making Jin and Jungkook return it.

"We are alone now" said Jin.

"And?"

"I saw your and Tae's eyes red and puffy yesterday. Did something happened?"

"N-no..."

"You don't seem like you fought or broke up"

"We didn't"

"Did you...had an emotional talk?"

"No" said Jungkook sternly making Jin sigh.

"Look Jungkook-"

"No hyung, you look...I am sorry ok? I was a complete jerk towards you, the only person that helped me, and I'm so grateful for this. I love you so much hyung and I'm so happy right now, like SO SO happy. My best friend is getting married tomorrow, I have the best hyungs and the most perfect lover. That's why, I'm sorry hyung. I love you"

"Aww...I missed the old cheerful Kookie to be honest"

Jungkook looked at Jin, making the elder's face go pale and flinch.

"Don't get used to the old Kookie hyung, you know how I'm thinking about that side of me"

"Omg stop being fucking scary I'm gonna faint if you keep that stare"

Jungkook instantly softened and laughed a bit.

"I'm sorry hyung, I'm just ya know...the bad mafia leader"

"Hey what are you talking about so interestiiiiiiing~??"

"Calm down sunshine"

Hoseok gave us a bright smile and nodded walkin- jumping away.

"Let's go!" yelled Namjoon making all the boys turn and get in the car.

-

As soon as they got to the destination they all gasped jn awe.

"J-joonie is this the restaurant y-you were talking about?"

"Yes princess" said Namjoon smirking as he grabbed Jin's waist and dragged him towards the place's entrance.

"Koo"

Jungkook turned and looked at the little cute boy behind him that was wandering around.

"Yes baby tiger?"

"Will we do our weeding in a place like this too?" he asked excited.

"No" and with that said Taehyung's smile dropped and frowned a little.

"...oh"

Jungkook saw Tae's reaction and laughed.

"Joking baby....our weeding will be more than this, it will be gorgeous" said Jungkook and pushed Tae gently pecking his lips.

"Omg get a fucking room!" said Jimin who was standing between Yoongi and Hoseok.

Taekook laughed and walked near their hyungs talking about how will the soon-to-be-married couple decorate the place for tomorrow.

"I want everything to be-"

"White"

"I want the flowers to be-"

"Also white"

"And I think Namjoonie's suit need to be-"

"Black"

"Oh baby you know me so well"

"That's why I'm marrying you princess"

Jin blushed the 'th time at Namjoon's pet name making his fiancé coo at his cuteness.

"But how did you chose white over pink hyung?"

"I guess I realized it was too much pink" said Jin laughing making the others smile wide.

-

After an exhausting day full of talking about wedding everybody went to their rooms except Namjoon and Jin who went in the living room.

"What are you doing Joonie?"

Namjoon glances at Jin and smiled staying silent before pulling out two glasses and a bottle of wine.

"I guess I just thought about how taekook enjoyed the wine so I wanted to enjoy it too"

Jin smiled wide and sat down on the couch grabbing a blanket and patting the place near him for Namjoon to sit.

Jin covered their legs with the blanket sitting comfortably on the couch closer to Joon.

"How does the wine tastes Jinie?"

"...good Joonie, it tastes good"

"Are you- are you nervous?"

"About tomorrow? Yes. But we will finally make a dream come true baby, we will finally be together...forever"

The couple smiled sweetly at each other and intertwined their hands drinking the wine peacefully dreaming about the day that will change their whole life and destination.