c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶2̶8̶

A/n: is my book getting boring?

Kinda dissapointed tho. I will finish it soon.

Jungkook's pov.

Me and Taehyung were in the car driving home as I saw him pouting and looking into his lap.

"Taetae..."

He looked at me confused wich made me chuckle at his cuteness.

"Why is my baby pouting?"

I saw his cheeks turning bright pink.

"It's just I don't know Koo I'm worried about this whole situation, I don't want you to get in trouble"

I intertwined my free hand with his making eye contact.

"Look at me bun, Koo loves you so much ok? You don't need to worry love, I'm always succeeding in what I want as long as you're by my side..."

A/n: kimkookie16 look momma I used 'bun' to describe Taetae😁💕

I saw him smiling as it made me look at him lovingly.

"Did I ever told you how breathtaking you are?"

"W-what? M-me?" he widened his eyes.

"Of course baby"

"...by the way Koo" he said as his cheeks got a dark red color.

"Yes?"

"...c-can I.....you know...uhm?" I looked at him dumbfounded.

But then I smirked when I saw him looking at my lips bitting his.

I harshly stopped the car and approached him, placing my hand behind his neck pushing him softly in a gentle kiss as his hands rested on my chest. I soon broke the kiss making him smile.

"Yes you can Tae, anytime you feel to" I said smiling to him as he stuttered again.

"Stop! You international playboy" he said hitting my hand playfully as we laughed.

-

We entered the house as we headed to the living room were the boys were.

"Oh guys you're right at the movie time!" said Jimin smiling wide burried between Yoongi and Hoseok that were looking interested at the big screen.

(A/n: LOW KEY YOONMINSEOK)

We smiled and cuddled on the couch near Namjin.

The movie was kinda boring so me and Tae started chatting.

"Kinda boring movie"

"Yeah"

"By the way...where were you guys this morning?" said Jin.

"We went at the police station"

"Oh? Wae?"

"Just got some question"

Namjoon looked at me and raised his brow.

"What kind of questions Kook?"

"Well about...일진 (il-jin), 'killers behind the door' and about Haejin..."

They all turned to me and I felt the uneasy air that was filling the room.

"What else they asked you?"

"They told me they found Cheng dead in his house a while ago and that they don't care about him but about some shitty documents"

"The documents about mafias and their plans?" asked Yoongi.

"You know about them?"

"Well we all know about them"

"Oh, well someone stole them and the police is accusing me because they said they got my fingertips there"

"Are you suspecting someone?"

"Tae said that he is suspecting detective Jungseok"

"I just heard him talking to the phone one time and he said that his gang is not a help an that he needs the documents, which I don't know what documents was he talking about" said Taehyung sighing.

"But the person who stole them needs to know the mafia's code" said Namjoon and all the boys nodded.

"Wich code?"

"It's a code that's used for all the information you want to know about those document and the most powerful mafias" said Hoseok.

"And Jungseok can't know the code..."

"...only if"

Namjoon and Jungkook looked at each other and widened their eyes.

"He is a mafia?" they said in sync.

Jimin started to laugh hard when he heard what those two said.

"H-how can J-Jungseok can be a m-mafi- BWAHAHAHA"

"Jimin it's really serious, hyung let's check his data base and see if we can get his address" I said and unwrapped my arm from Tae's waist as I pecked his lips.

"Wait here baby"

I went with Namjoon to our technology office and sat down typing and searching all the men with the name Jungseok as we got one without ID photo. We clicked on it and saw that his job was: detective

"I think it's him!" I shouted.

"It's (some random shit street thank you)"

"Are we going there?"

"Do you have the guns?"

"Yes"

"Then let's go"

-