c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶1

A/n: quick disclaimer, this was written in 2017 lmao, it's 2020 now. This has so many mistakes please forgive me for the grammar I had back then. I improved I promise

update: hi guys it's 5th October 2022 💀

IMPORTANT
I'm addressing this because I get messages hating on me for writing this book and using r*pe. I wrote this book being guided by other older tk ffs and back in 2017 we saw this as only a ff meanwhile now since we talk and educate ourselves more this is a serious problem. I sincerely apologize but as I mentioned before I wrote this at the age of 13-14, I was not familiar with this subject. Thank you.

TW: r*pe and ab*se.

Jungkook's pov.

"I need this boy Namjoon. I need him to be mine"

"But Jungkook we don't know where he lives or what's his name you just saw him passing by last month when we visited Daegu"

"And? He is gorgeous and probably a good toy" I said with a smirk playing on my lips.

"We can see what Yoongi thinks about this, maybe he knows this guy"

"Whatever just wake him up but don't get him mad"

Namjoon nodded and went to Yoongi.

"What do you want prick, I was sleeping" said Yoongi pissed off.

"I'm sorry hyung, do you know this boy?" I said pointing to the computer's screen.

"Oh?"

"What is it hyung, you know him?"

"Kinda...he used to live in my neighbourhood, I can guess he's still there"

"Thanks hyung, you can go back to sleep"

"I was kinda going without you telling me"

"Whatever just go hyung"

He got out from my office as I looked seriously dead in Namjoon's eyes.

"Turn Daegu upside down but find me that boy. And take Jimin with you"

"Why?"

"He can befriend that guy and make him trust Jimin then bring him to me so I can make him mine"

"Jimin or the boy?"

"Of course the boy Namjoon, Jimin has Yoongi"

"Ah right"

"You can start searching for him tomorrow but start the road trip till Daegu at 4am so you can arrive there at 6am"

"Ok"

"You can go tell Jimin about going to Daegu so he can prepare"

He nodded and exit the room.

"I need him to be my possession" I whispered for myself thinking about the boy's beauty and features that made me want him even more.

I was interrupted with knocks on my door.

"Enter!"

"Hey Jungkook"

"Hi Jimin"

"I heard about your plan. Did you found another toy to play with?"

"Shut up Park"

"I'm hyung to you Jeon, I'm still your hyung after all"

"Whatever" I said and rolled my eyes.

"So you want me to go there?"

"Yes" I said sipping from my coffee.

"And?"

"And befriend him"

"And?"

"And and! Just befriend him and throw that innocent smile of yours so you can bring him here for me"

"Rude"

"I can't be friendly and you know that"

"Yeah I know this better than anyone"

"Just get him for me"

"Okay" he said escaping a sigh.

"You and Namjoon will go at 4am so go to sleep"

He nodded and went back to his dorm.

I crossed my arms and looked at the black-golden wall without emotions.

"Kookie!"

Why am I interrupted all the time.

"Ne hyung?"

"Here child I made you some kimbap so you can eat something"

"Thank you Jin hyung but I'm not hungry"

"Kookie you barely ate these days"

"Hyung I'm okay I swear"

"Fine. If you say so"

"And hyung?"

"Yes Kookie?"

"Can you call me Jungkook at work?"

"Ah sure..." he said faking a smile.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay. I'm gonna leave the food here if you get hungry" I nodded and he went back to work.

Jin hyung was always like an older brother for me so that's why I let him call me nicknames. Even if I am a mafia and I can kill anyone with my little finger I still have a side deep in my heart and no one touched that part. Yet.