c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶1̶2̶

Taehyung's pov.

I heard Jungkook screaming my name but I didn't looked back and just started to run.

I was walking down the street. It was starting to get late and outside it started to darken. I felt something wet on my right arm and I looked up to see it was raining.

Great.

I fastened my pace walking on the narrow alley that was iluminated just by an old street lamp.

As I was passing by some abandoned buildings I felt like someone was following me. I turned just to see a shade of a grown man in the darkness and I decided to check if he would go after me so I turned to right on another alley and I saw him still following me.

 I turned just to see a shade of a grown man in the darkness and I decided to check if he would go after me so I turned to right on another alley and I saw him still following me

I hide behind a wall and looked at his side with the corn of my eyes. After a few minutes I sighed in relief because he wasn't there anymore but when I turned around I felt a massive hit in my head and suddenly everything went blank.

Jungkook's pov.

I parked my car in front of the house and got out as fast as I could. I opened the door and bursted in seeing all the boys in the living room.

"Woah Jungkook what happened?" asked Namjoon.

"Taehyung ran away"

"What do you mean?" asked Jin with a concerned face.

"I told him he's just a bitch, and not the first and not the last I will use, and he just opened the car and ran away isn't that stupid?"

I looked at them to see their shocked faces.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHY DIDN'T YOU STOPED HIM?!" started to yell Jimin.

"LIKE WHAT THE FUCK JUNGKOOK IT'S FUCKING 10PM AND HE'S ALONE...IN THE RAIN!"

I looked outside and saw it was raining and so I didn't know why but I got a little bit worried.

"...it's not just a fucking rain IT'S A STORM!" said Jin.

"...I'm more worried about someone else..." said Namjoon.

"What are you talking about?" I said.

Namjoon wanted to say something but he got interrupted by my phone's ringtone.

×call×

"Hello?"

"Hi Jeon nice to hear you again"

"What do you want Cheng?"

"I have something that's yours"

"Don't you dare-"

"Oh but I already did"

"Tell me what you need right now!" I yelled through the phone.

"Just...some of your money"

"How much?"

"5 million dollars and your toy is back"

"Haha...I can buy another one better than him with this money"

"...ah fine then I will keep him and do whatever I want but you should know I'm a sadist"

"What do you want to say by this"

"I will fuck him till death"

"Ok do whatever you want"

"I'm glad you're a good friend. Now I'm gonna be one and I will give the phone to Tahyung so you can say your last goodbye"

" *cries hysterically* J-JUNGOOK-AH~ *sobs* PLEASE JUNG-JUNGKOOK"

"Give me the address"

"What?"

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING ADDRESS RIGHT NOW"

"Oh so we're playing...ok. Come at my place...with 5 million dollars"

He ended up the call.

"That's what I was talking about" said Namjoon with a deep sigh.

"W-what's happening Jungkook?" asked Jin in a trembling voice.

"He has Taehyung and I'm gonna get my property back"