c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶2̶6̶

Taehyung's pov.

As I heard those words my heart melted and I smiled wide making him smile back with his bunny teeth shape. I grabbed the back of his neck deepening the kiss.

He layed on top of me pushing me against the couch gently. He placed his warm hand on my cheek giving it a squish making me soften in the touch and chuckle in the kiss at how cute he was.

I closed my eyes as I felt his muscular and manly hands traveling my whole body. He started to suck on my neck and he started to kiss me rough making me moan.

I tugged his t-shirt looking at him with big pleading brown eyes.

"T-take o-off" I said a little timid

He smirked at me and undressed. As I looked at his abs I felt a lot more lustful and hungry. I started to travel down his chest admiring his perfect body.

"You like what you see baby?"

I nodded still looking at his abs when he suddenly pushed my chin up with his index finger making me look in his eyes as I blushed madly. He grabbed me by my waist and pushed me up.

"Sit on daddy's lap baby" he said softly as I sat down placing my hands around his neck hugging him. I felt his arms around me as once in a long while I felt protected....and loved.

He started to squish my ass as I bit my low lip to prevent any embarrassing sounds. As he started to kiss and bite my neck I started to move my hips slowly making Jungkook growl and slap my butt as I moaned before covering my mouth with my hand.

"Let me hear you baby"

He said and I shook my head disobeying him. He raised a brow.

"Do you know what bad boys get?"

I nodded.

"And what they get...hmm?"

He said patting my hair.

"T-they g-get a pun-nishment"

"What a smart boy. Then be a good boy if you don't want daddy to punish you"

"And what if I want daddy to punish me?" I said making him surprise a bit but then he smirked pushing me harshly on the couch attacking my lips as we kissed rough. We got hotter and hotter as my hands traveled his muscular wide back pushing my hips against his causing friction.

"P-please"

"What baby wants from daddy?"

"F-fuck me senseless daddy" I said out of breath as he turned me in one move my back facing him-

"I HATE YOU"

Said the man that was standing at the living room's door.

"I'M WATCHING MOVIES ON THIS COUCH YOU DIRTY HOES"

"Hyung get the fuck out!" said Jungkook getting mad.

I saw Yoongi rolling his eyes and exiting the room as I saw Jungkook's face red from anger....why would he be mad at such a thing?

"Fucking cockblocker" he said and got his hand through his hair still on top of me.

"Kookie..." I said pouting.

"What?" he asked harshly making me flinch. As he saw my reaction he softened and pecked my lips.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm just tired and I'm overreacting"

"It's ok Koo"

"Koo?" he sad chuckling.

"It sounds cute" I replied and he smiled wide pushing me into a soft kiss.

I melted in his gentle touch again as-

*ringing*

"I fucking hate to be interrupted" he said his lips still on mine.

"You're not gonna respond?" I said pushing him.

He looked at me and sighed.

"I hate my phone, it's fucking 6am" he said with a blank face picking up putting it on speaker letting me listen.

×call×

"Hello Mr. Jeon, I'm lieutenant Park Hyungsik from Police Department of Seoul"

"Yeah, need something?"

"Actually we would like for you to come and answer some questions for evidence"

"Sure. What time do I need to be there?"

"10 am would be good"

"I'll be there. Can I come along with my boyfriend?"

"Of course"

"Thanks. Have a good day"

"Same for you sir"

He ended the call making me look at him trying to hide my blushing cheeks.

"Awww it's Taetae flustered?"

"I-It's j-just...you s-said boyfriend"

"I didn't said it was you who I was mentioning" he said a little rude making me a bit sad as I felt my chest clenching.

"O-oh r-right" I said making my voice crack.

I felt two fingers under my chin pushing my head up as my teary eyes made contact with Jungkook's amused one.

"Do you really think I would replace you after all happened and all the confessions I made?"

I let my head down.

"I don't know..."

"Do you want to come with me to the Police station?"

I nodded slowly as he hugged me tight.

"Tae loves Koo" I said smiling in his shoulder making him laugh a bit.

"Koo loves Tae too"

-

Jungkook's pov.

I held Tae's hand as we were in front of the Police Department.

"Are you nervous?" asked Tae.

"Nah...been through this thousand times"

He nodded and we walked to a room where I knocked receiving a 'come in' from the other side.

I opened the door and saw a tall man with brown hair with the name 'Park Hyungsik' on his badge.

I moved my glare towards Taehyung who was shaking hands with the lieutenant smiling politely.

"Sit down Mr. Jeon"

I sat down with Taehyung beside me with our hands intertwined.

"What kind of questions would you need me to answer?" I said a little bored.

"Well it's kinda personal...and maybe hard for you so if your boyfriend you know...-"

"He will stay here. And about questions...make it quick I wouldn't like to ruin your luxurious office"

"Well...I wanted to ask you about your..."

---

A/n: I did it! 1000 words of cringe things.

And thank youuuuuu

FOR 50K

I CAN'T-

LY💕🙏