c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶2̶3̶

Jungkook's pov.

I slapped my hands harshly on the big square table.

"I'M DONE WITH BEING IGNORED!" as I saw no reaction I continued "I'M YOUR BOSS AND I RULE-"

"You're so fucking loud"

"AND YOU'RE FREAKING SILENT I'M-"

"I'M FUCKING OLDER THAN YOU AND IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA SHUT UP I'M GONNA DEEPTHROAT THAT PEN STRAIGHT IN YOUR MOUTH" yelled Yoongi making me flinch and sit down quietly.

"...h-hyung there's n-no need to a-argue-"

"No Taehyung. We need to discuss about this. We can't leave it like this!" shouted Jin.

"What the hell are you talking about?! I'm done with y'all ordering around!" I said.

"Why are you so fucking arrogant?!"

"...h-hyung it's-"

"CAN YOU LIKE FUCKING SHUT UP FOR A MOMENT? I'M NOT GONNA LISTEN TO WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY! IT'S NOT IMPORTANT! YOU'RE JUST A PIECE OF SHIT WHO I FUCK TO PLEASE MYSELF. GET ALREADY IN YOUR UNUSEFFUL MIND THAT YOU'RE NOTHING. YOU'RE GETTING ANNOYING!"

I looked at the hyungs to see they were shocked and I turned my glare to Taehyung who had his head down.

"...you know J-Jungkook. I already know how l-look like a trash I a-am...but it wasn't i-in need to tell me a-again about this...believe me...I k-knew it by myself..."

He said and let a tear roll down as he stormed out from the office.

I sat down as the room was filed with silence.

"...I never thought that you could get this far to hurt someone. He was fragile and I think you broke him, Jungkook" said Yoongi as they all got out.

-

5 days

days that seemed like years.

After the big argue I had with the hyungs they didn't spoke to me and the guilt started to eat me up.

I didn't saw Taehyung either. He locked himself in his room and he doesn't let anyone in but Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok hyung.

×knock×

"It's open"

"Hi Jungkook" said Yoongi as I got a little surprised and sat up pushing my lips together in a straight line feeling nervous.

"Take a seat please" I said and he nodded as we sat down.

"So...I am actually here to tell you about Tae"

I instantly raised my glare from my lap to make eyecontact with him.

"H-how is he?" I said scolding myself for stuttering.

"Ah...he is not doing very good...he is barely eating and...Hoseok told me he fainted 2 times this last days. He is so weak, do something Jungkook. I can't- no, we can't watch how he is dying silently"

"I don't know what I could do hyung, I'm helpless and I don't think I can solve this"

He sighed and crossed his legs looking at me a little concerned and a little angry.

"Jungkook...do you even care?" he said annoyed.

"Of course I care why are you asking?"

"Everytime you're arguing with someone you solve the problem as soon as you can"

"Well, guess what, not this time"

He sat up and got out from the room but before he could exit he told me.

"Remember you once were in his place and I was the person who saved you from the hell you went through. Think about how would you feel if I didn't saved you just like you are doing with Tae. Be a human just once in your life...do it for your baby"

He smirked and got out as I smiled unconsciously.

"...do it Kookie" I said to myself.

My smile growing wider as I stormed out from my room and ran up to Taehyung's room.

As soon as I got in front of his dorm I started feeling so nervous but I decided I need to do it as fast as I can so I knocked.

Silence.

I knocked twice and as I got no response I turned and wanted to leave but I was interrupted by a door crack.

I turned around and I saw a small boy in an oversized white t-shirt that was falling on his middle thighs and discovered his collarbones.

I would lie if I said he wasn't looking like a lost cute puppy.

"...h-hi" he said with a husky swore voice.

"Hey Taehyung"

"W-what do y-you want?"

"I just came to tell you that-"

"If you want to tell me about how bad I am then you need to know I'm really sorry I just should know my place and-"

"It's not about that-"

"Look I know what you already want to say and I'm not in the mood-"

"If you're not gonna shut up I'm gonna kiss you" I said as I saw he wasn't paying attention too much to what I just said and he continued to speak.

"Jungkook I'm really sorry if you want me to go I really understand it's just-"

I approached him and placed a hand around his tiny waist making him shut up and gulp a bit.

I smirked and with the other hand I took his chin and raised it a bit.

"Listen to me when I'm talking to you baby" I giggled and placed my lips on his soft plumb ones feeling him melting in the touch.

-

A/n: NO SMUT NEXT CHAPTER THIRSTY PEOPLE. I just wanted some fluff and some cute taekook moments :>