c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶3̶3̶

Taehyung's pov.

"Good boy, now come here baby let's pick out some flowers"

He said and turned me around  placing me across the cold floor.

"Koo- daddy why on the floor?" he stayed silent but then he sat up and took off his t-shirt making me blush but luckily it was too dark to see it.

He walked towards some flowers and picked red roses as he walked back to me in the most hot way ever.

"You need to pick one, right baby boy?" he said and I nodded.

"I heard Jin hyung likes roses so let's see wich ones are the most beautiful"

"B-but they have thorns"

"That's the point kitten"

"Firstly you should tell me wich one are smelling better"

He said and placed the flower in front of my nostrils as I inhaled the pleasantly elegant scent.

I suddenly moaned at the feeling of the throns and the fiery petals  going from my tummy to my thighs skin.

As I was enjoying the touch I felt two plumb lips on my neck going to my jaw being as gently as if I was made of glass.

"K-koo" I widened my eyes when I remembered the nickname. Jungkook felt me tensing and rubbed his hand gently on my inner thigh.

"Calm down baby, just relax okay?"

I nodded and concentrated on the almost mindblowing feeling of the flowers on my whole body along with the two warm muscular hands and the pair of soft lips.

"How does it feel?" whispered Jungkook in my ear his voice tone dropping with an octave sending me pleasurable vibrations as the words didn't came out of my mouth that was already escaping drool drops.

"Use words baby" he said against my ear as I escaped a broken moan when I felt his fingers at my entrance teasing it and pushing them in slowly.

"F-fu-ahhh"

He pushed his fingers in thrusting them fast as I grabbed his back pushing him closer feeling like I was gonna faint.

"Still tight for daddy don't you? Little slut" he said slapping my ass making me be a moaning mess.

"S-stop ngh~"

"Should *thrust* I *thrust* stop?" he asked adding one more finger and abusing my prostate as I started shaking badly.

He starts kissing me and trailing the roses on my body at the same time thrusting as I couldn't take it anymore and cummed on the floor letting it spread in the flowers.

"You did great baby" he said and covered me with his jacket picking me up in bridal style and kissing my forehead as I leaned in his touch.

"How do you feel baby?" he asked after I calmed down from the overstimulation.

"I feel loved" I said and he giggled sweetly before placing me on the front sit in his car.

-

"Koo what if the hyungs see us?"

"I think they are sleeping sweetheart, it's almost 11pm and they had a mission today so they should be exhausted"

"Oh.."

He picked me in bridal style again locking the car and heading to the house.

He unlocked the door and tiptoed upstairs to our dorm placing me on the bed.

"Let's cuddle" I said making picky arms at him as he laughed.

"Aish such a little kid"

He sat down and hugged me tight as someone super important popped up in my head.

"Koo how long have I been staying with you?"

"Almost 8 months why?"

"Omfg Jungkook! I didn't talked with Jooheon in 8 months! The kid went to auditions and I don't even know if he's back in Daegu or here being a trainee" I said stressed out as my eyes filled with tears.

"Baby calm down, who are you talking about?"

"The boy I was living with in Daegu! Before you could steal me he went to the auditions for becoming a kpop idol and t-that was 8 months ago...what If they didn't accepted him and he's in Daegu? Crying all alone wandering where is Tae and if he left me forever" I said already escaping loud sobs.

Jungkook cupped my cheeks in his hands and smiled at me.

"Look bub it's okay...we will go to sleep now and right away as we wake up we call your friend Jooheon ok?" I started breathing normally and nodded.

"So...who is he?"

"We moved together after our familys died...we were underage but we knew each other since kindergarten so we decided to put all the money that our families left and live some time before we could get a job, we had aunt Yeolgi who made us food sometimes and gave us money when we were in need. But when we turned 17 or something we actually found a job really fast and we starts living on our own money" Jungkook nodded and embraced me at his chest playing with my hair.

"And what's with the boy that you worry so much?"

"I don't know where he is now and I miss him so much...I wish I can see him as soon as possible"

"Me too baby"

"Koo...do you miss someone?"