c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶2̶0̶

A/n: so basically the reason why y'all still here is because you want smut. But as the worst author I am I didn't wrote it. Aaaaaaand~ the smut is the chapter after this one so wait~~~

Hope you'll still stay with me after the smut.

Jungkook's pov.

"Why did you do that?! " asked Yoongi a little bit taken back by what just happened just like the rest if the boys who seemed like they already forgot about it.

I was still with wide eyes in shock on the floor in the elevator while we were going to the 1st floor.

Taehyung let his head down in embarrassment as he said.

"I-I heard somewhere that when a people h-have a panic attack the first thing he needs to d-do is to keep his b-breath and this was w-what got into my head so I did it"

"Then why you didn't just kept him by his nose?" asked Yoongi.

"I-I don't-"

He wanted to say but the elevator opened and he rushed outside fast shouting to get out too.

We stood up and followed him outside going to the car but I started limping.

"Maybe you need to stay here for a while? I see your leg is hurt" said Jin a little worried.

"It's okay, between that 4 walls I feel like the ceiling is going to fall over me" I said laughing a bit.

"Don't worry Gukk, this feeling will fade away soon" said Namjoon patting me on the shoulder and smiling.

I nodded and we all went to the car. I went in the backseat placing myself near Taehyung comfortably.

I layed my head on Taehyung's shoulder feeling him tense a bit. I relaxed on his warm touch and closed my eyes.

Taehyung's pov.

"Don't worry Tae he will forget everything because of the strong drug"

I smiled sadly because I knew somewhere deep I wanted Jungkook to remember that kiss.

As I was caught in my thoughts we arrived home and I grabbed Jungkook trying to get him out from the car but it was useless  because he was way much heavier than me. As soon as Namjoon saw my hardship he came beside me and smiled amused.

"Tae you're 2 heads shorter than Jungkook how you expect to carry him?"

"Well...I was a mafia one day...so I thought maybe you know...I can help" I said and scratched the back of my neck in embarrassment.

Namjoon grabbed Jungkook in bridal style and took him into his room laying him down on his king sized bed.

"Tae you can sleep with him, we're going to our rooms to rest. See you morning. Take care of Jungkook, please"

I nodded and he just smiled and got out from the room.

I sighed and looked at the man that was near me and caressed his cold cheek.

"....if you don't remember anything then....."

I grabbed his chin and placed my soft lips on his plump one giving him a sweet peck.

"...I will miss this..." I said a little disappointed bitting my lower lip and turning around my back facing him as all went black.

-

I woke up and yawned as I looked right next to me to see an empty bed.

"...where's Jungkook?" I whispered to myself.

I got up from the bed and opened the room door to reveal a happy Jin.

"Good morning hyung"

"Morning Taetae how did you sleep? You don't look so good"

"I slept fine but I'm worried about Jungkook"

"Oh he went to work a little earlier"

"Ah...I see"

Jungkook's pov.

"Jungkook-ah I see you're fine"

"And why I wouldn't be...?"

"Well...Taehyung was here some days ago crying his heart out because he wanted me to help him to save you"

"Taehyung? What would he do here?" I asked a little confused.

"Why? Isn't he allowed to come and see his hyung?"

"Hyung? What would my slut want from you?"

"Slut?" said T.O.P scoffing "He could be in your place now"

I widened my eyes and laughed ironically.

"Why are you so amused? If you don't believe me go and ask him by yourself"

I got up from the couch and wanted to open the door but was interrupted by T.O.P's voice.

"You forgot something"

I turned and he was holding a thick folder with Taehyung's photo on it.

"What's this?"

"Read about your slut. But no matter what you find out about him or what are you thinking about ,don't hurt him even with a finger or then I will find you and I will broke every bone in your body" he said sternly and turned around.

I exit the room and headed to my car.

-

As I was driving I was reading every word wrote black on white as my interest in that boy grew bigger and bigger.

I stepped out from my Range Rover and walked to the big massive front door slower and slower as I turned the last pages.

The last words and I threw the block of papers in my yard bitting my low lip feeling already tensed.

I smirked and opened the door wide revealing a half dressed Taehyung. He was wearing just an oversized sweater that was exposing his middle thighs.

And I would be lying if I said he wasn't looking so damn sexy.

"Jungkook you're home!" he said in a cheerful voice but I kept silent and the smirk on my face.

"H-hey"

I stepped even closer as he was already hitting the wall behind him. I grabbed him by the waist and placed my leg in between his as Taehyung let out a high pitched moan.

"I fucking love your moans"

I teased his lower lip with my thumb pushing it down.

"In the past you were punishing others but tonight it's your turn to be punished, baby boy"