c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶7̶

Taehyung's pov.

I was in my room laying down on my bed when I heard a car pulling in front of the house and when I looked at the window I saw a body full of blood and scars getting from it's car.

I ran downstairs and ran to the man holding his hand as he looked at me expressionless.

"What are you doing?"

"H-helping"

"I don't need help"

"B-but you b-barely can w-walk"

"Stop acting like you care"

He said as I looked down at my feets pouting.

"Fine...help me"

I looked at him with my eyes wide as I grabbed him by the shoulder and guided him until we arrived at the room. I placed him on the bed and went to get some cotton wool discs with alcohol to treat his wounds.

I went straight to him just to stay in front of him looking at his face putting the alcohol carefully on the cotton discs.

"Hey what do you think you're doing?"

"I want to treat your wounds" but then I just realised what I was doing so I backed off looking at him with a shocked expression.

"I-Im so so s-sorry"

"Whatever. Let me treat these" he said and wanted to take the disc from my hand but I pulled it back.

"You c-can't do this by yourself"

He looked at me and rolled his eyes. I went closer and placed the cotton disc on his face making him flinch and groan.

"I'm sorry. I'm trying to be as careful a-as I can" he remained silent so I continued with his face.

"M-may I ask w-what happened"

"I saved your ass" I stopped and looked at him.

"W-what?"

"It was a man that wanted to take you so I just fought him- I mean his bodyguard"

"Ah this is all because of me. I'm so sorry I am so pointless on this planet" I felt my eyes tear up as I let some tears roll down.

"Stop crying. I hate seeing you cry"

"I'm s-sorry I know it's an-annoying but I can't help it" I said chocking on my own words.

"It's not that you're annoying but you are watering my T-shirt" he said and looked at me with an eyebrow up.

"I already told you I'm so pointless" I tried to hold back tears again.

"JUNGKOOK I HEARD YOU ARE INJURED AND-"

I looked at the door and saw a shocked Jin and looked back at the man in front of me with confusion.

"Hyung get out" he said and Jin nodded leaving us alone.

"S-so y-your name-"

"Yes it's Jungkook"

"But-"

"Shut up" he said annoyed and I finished my bandage looking at him laying down on the king sized bed.

"C-can I lay down too?"

"Do whatever you want Taehyung I don't care"

I stood down near him and looked at his peacefully face wondering how he can be so scary when he's awake. I unconsciously placed my hand on his cheek caressing it as he opened his eyes making me flinch.

"I-Im really really sorry M-mr. Jungkook" I said bitting down my lip as he stared at me blankly.

"I swear Kim if you don't stop bitting your lip I'm gonna taste that sweet mouth of yours. Next time I'm not gonna hold back myself"

I widened my eyes and hide my crimson cheeks in the pillow making him chuckle. WAIT CHUCKLE?!

"You c-chuckled?!"

He widened his eyes.

"N-no!"

"Then why are you nervous?" I giggled.

"You giggled now!" he said rising an eyebrow.

"Wait to see my smile and you're gonna die" I said and then looked away trying to hide again my blush.

"I'm willing to see it" he said smirking.

He then wanted to walk out.

"Agh!"

"Oh my god are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah just I'm injured ya know"

"Ah I forgot"

"Don't think I'm trying to be nice Kim we just had a moment, don't get used to this" I nodded and sighed but I wasn't sad anymore, I knew he somehow had another side too, just like Jin hyung said.