c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶1̶7̶

Taehyung's pov.

"All this situation depends on how strong his body is and if he will win against this thing. He just needs to fight on his own"

-

I walked out from the hospital and went to the car but I didn't had time to open the door as I was stopped by the boys.

"Taehyung!" yelled Namjoon.

"Yes?" I responded.

"We are willing to ask you why you said that 'everyone needs a second chance even people like Jungkook and you'. What you mean by like you?" said Jimin.

"Maybe I'm a sinner too..."

From my innocent look it turned in a full death glare I throw to the boys making them tense a bit.

"I have something to solve. See ya later" I said and leave.

I was walking through the neighbourhood as I arrived in front of a big glass building.

I took the elevator to the 15th floor and walked to one of the doors knocking. When it opened I saw a tall handsome muscular man.

"Who are you? You know that without invitation you can't enter this place"

"I'm allowed to be here"

He raised his brow and called some names as some big men appeared from the back of the door. They were almost 3 heads taller than me. But when I looked at them I recognized something...the tattoo they had on their neck. They all had one game block with number increasing from 1 to 6 but only one person had both of the blocks...the boss.

They grabbed me by my arm and started pushing me harshly out.

"Hey let me go you rat!" I yelled but their moves were interrupted by a deep cold voice.

"Let him go"

"B-but s-sir-"

"I know him" he said and the 3 men exit the room leaving me alone with the boss.

"What are you doing here?"

"I-I came to ask you for a f-favor"

He looked at me rising his eyebrow.

I wanted to start the conversation but then I looked at the man that was standing at the door.

"Can we please talk in private please?"

"Leave us alone" said the boss and the bodyguard looked at him surprised.

"But-"

"Shut up and get out"

He exit the room as I sat calmly on the couch making him look a little shocked as he followed me and sat on his chair.

"Why are you here?"

"I k-know you don't want to see me anymore b-but you are the only person I know that can h-help me in the situation I'm in"

"I will pretend I didn't said that I will kill you if you come back" he said in a rough voice making me tense a bit.

"...you probably know Jeon Jungkook"

"If you want to find out something about his personality, the only thing I can tell you about him is that we had common business"

"We are kinda p-partners"

"What kind of partners?" he said a little bit amused.

I opened my mouth wanting to let a lie get out but I was interrupted by the boss.

"I know how low you fell and the fact that you are Jungkook's slut"

I widened my eyes and couldn't say anything.

"I raised you hoping that one day you will take my place and become a mafia leader, but you disappointed me"

At the hear of those words I felt my heart ache and I let down my head in embarrassment my vision blurring because of the tears that were building in my eyes.

I let the drops roll down on my cheeks.

"You are crying again like you used to do before and just now I realise how fragile you are"

I started to cry even harder as I saw the boss approaching me placing his hand on my back patting it trying to comfort but in that moment I grabbed his hand and pulled him in a tight hug.

He hugged me back and I said.

"I missed you h-hyung"

"I missed you too dongsaeng" he said in a soft voice.

But the moment was ruined by a loud noise.

-

A/n: calm your tits down please. The boss and Taehyung are like brothers.