c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶3̶0̶

Taehyung's pov.

I opened my eyes slowly to feel the emptiness near me. I rubbed my eyes and yawned walking downstairs as I smelled Jin's strawberry pancakes a.k.a my favourites.

As I walked toward the kitchen I saw all the boys taking breakfast and as soon as they saw me they stopped eating and started to blush a little, firstly I was confused until I saw Jungkook's glare was at my exposed thighs and at my collarbones.

I blushed madly as I ran upstairs saying nothing to the others.

I changed and made myself comfortable at the table too, the boys almost done eating.

"Morning"

"Morning Tae"

"Morning baby" said Jungkook and pecked me as some of the syrup from his lips got on mine tasting the sweetness of the strawberries.

"Jin hyung is this your syrup recipe you were talking about?" he nodded. "Then I should say it's really impressive, it tastes amazing hyung" I said as he smiled wide.

"Thank you for appreciating me, my child, not like others" he said and looked at all the members as I chuckled.

"...so what plans for today?" asked Namjoon a little nervous.

"It's Saturday...so me and Tae will go firstly to talk with a policeman and then we can have a night together, watch some movies and stuff..."

They all nodded and Jin, Jimin with Hoseok started washing the dishes, Yoongi with Kookie were writing some stuff for work as me and Namjoonie hyung were watching TV.

"Hyung" I whispered-yelled as he looked at me amused.

"Tae why are you whis-" I cut him off by placing my finger on his lips.

"...hyung..." he looked at me again with a questioning look.

"Are you gonna propose to Jin hyung?!" I whispered excitedly as he widened his eyes.

"How you-"

"I was with Jin hyung in your room yesterday and I accidentally dropped my phone and it got under the bed, that's were I found the box with a ring. You should be thankful I didn't asked Jin to pick my phone..." he nodded and whispered back.

"Do you think he's gonna say yes?"

I looked at him as if he was crazy.

"Of course he will! He is madly in love with you" I smiled and he got a little shade of pink on his cheeks.

"By the way...how will you propose?" I asked jumping around being happy for them.

"...you know we have a night together...so I decided to do it in front of y'all guys, you're just special to me so I want this to happen while I have the most important persons near" I smiled and pouted hugging him.

"You're so nice hyung" he hugged back.

"Hey! You two, get your hands off ma man"

"Hyung why are you like a mad woman who just got married" I said looking at a Jin who had his hands on his hips.

"Because I want my man back"

"I am your child eomma Jin, how can I stole appa?" I said and left laughing as I saw how the Namjin couple were blushing.

I went to Jungkook's office and knocked opening the door slowly in my sight appearing and bossy looking Jungkook with a serious face writing something down on a paper.

"Koo where's Yoongi hyung?"

"Went to sleep" he said as I hummed.

"Do you need anything?" he asked coldly as I smirked and got near his desk rolling a pen down, getting on my knees in front of him as I picked it up.

He gulped visibly as I sat on his lap my legs on each sides of his thighs.

"Koo, why are you not paying attention to me?" I said pouting as I placed my face in the space between his neck and shoulder sniffing on it and kissing it purposely as I started to move my ass down on his crotch as I heard a deep moan escaping his lips.

"...I miss daddy"

"Mhh~"

I grabbed his crotch and started to palm him through his sweatpants making him throw his head back.

I smirked and got up from his lap kneeling down under his desk taking off his boxers and pants in one move as I picked my lips at the sight.

As I started to leave kitten kisses on the tip that leaked precum the door opened slowly and a familiar voice echoed in the room.

"Yah Jungkook-ah did you found out who had those documents?" asked J-hope as I smirked starting to suck on Jungkook's dick again making his voice crack and a broken moan to escape his lips.

"Uhm...Jungkook are you ok?"

"Y-yeah, and t-the documents I-I think they are at Jungseok" he said trying not to stutter.

I started to bob my head up and down fast as I felt his hand holding tightly on my hair making me escape a moan that sent vibrations to him.

He groaned again as Hoseok's voice was heard again.

"You should really check if you're good dude, you are sweating badly, then I'll see you later, oh and if you see Tae tell him that I want to ask him something kay?" Jungkook nodded and smiled through the gritted jaw.

I would never admit but having someone to watch a scene like this being clueless of what was really happening it was a real turn on...

As soon as Hoseok hyung got out from the room I started to suck and get it full in my mouth making Jungkook a moaning mess.

"Fuck Taehyung. Such a slut for daddy"

I moaned again sending vibrations making him get on the edge as he cummed in my mouth swallowing it.

I got up and placed myself on his lap again as on my lips was still cum, Jungkook bringed two fingers in front of my mouth as I sucked on them chocking and painting.

"Fucking beautiful" he said and I blushed feeling him taking out the fingers replacing them with soft plumb lips as we moved in sync.

"We should probably go to the Police station Koo, we promised the boys we are getting a night together"

"You're right, let's get dressed and we can go" he said and we both got up as he put his boxers back and smirked at me.

"Such a pretty mouth kitten"

I smiled a bit looking down at my feet. He placed his hand around my waist leading me to the door before smacking my ass.

"That's mine" he said laughing.

A/n: I am being cringe af.