c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶2̶1̶

A/n: I know I know it's so bad but I'll make others so I'll try to do it better next time.

Jungkook's pov.

"In the past you were punishing others but tonight it's your turn to be punished, baby boy"

-

He widened his eyes and started to blush in a crimson color. I smirked as he let out another moan.

I grabbed his legs and pushed them up. He wrapped his legs around my waist and placed his hands around my neck burying his face in my shoulder letting little whimpers.

I climbed the stairs going to the bedroom and as soon as I opened the door and locked it back I threw Taehyung on the bed harshly getting on top of him.

I started to kiss and bite his neck leaving purple marks. But, he placed his hands on my chest. I looked at him with a questioning look.

"J-Jungkook I don't-"

"Beg me to stop" I whispered in his ear making him shiver a bit.

I could feel his hands wrapped on my T-shirt's fabric and in one move his lips were pushed on mine. We started to move our lips in sink as Taehyung rolled his hips on mine searching for some source of friction.

"Needy, aren't we?" I said smirking in the kiss as he pushed my T-shirt up.

"T-take it off" said Taehyung groaning.

I took off my shirt and looked at him. "Now it's your turn, baby boy"

I undressed him in one move leaving him just in panties as he shiverd, because of the cold air. "...a whole fucking meal..."

He blushed hidding his chest. I grabbed his wrists pushing them above his head.

"Obey me and be a good boy for daddy" I said in a low voice making him let a little low moan.

"O-okay daddy"

As he let that words spell out from his mouth I felt even more exited so I suddenly atacked his jawline going down at his colar bones going slower to his chest marking him.

As soon as I got to his V line I grabbed with my teeth his panties sliding them down, I looked at Taehyung to see him whipped and frustrated.

I placed my big cold hands on his hardened member. He let out a loud moan.

"So sensitive, I see"

I started to move my hand up and down as I licked the tip that was leaking precum.

"Aa-ahhh J-Jungkook..."

I stoped, making him cry out. I pushed his hair harshly as I got his face so close to mine. I bite his lower lip hard licking the blood that I produced.

"It's daddy for you. If you call me Jungkook again I'm gonna be in need to punish you"

"Then do it...daddy" he said in a deep husky voice in my ear still tugging on my neck to push me closer.

I was turned on so bad by his needy state so my impatience grew bigger. I untied my pants and threw them in the room as I placed three fingers in front of his mouth.

"Suck"

He obeyed and sucked on my fingers as I slide them down to his hole. I pushed one finger inside making him ache his back in discomfort. As I saw him adjusting to it I pushed another one in making him cry out in pain.

"T-that hurts!" he yelled.

"Don't worry it will get better soon baby I promise" I said and he just bite his lip.

As he started to moan I pushed out the fingers making him whine and looking at me with a confused expression.

I smirked and undressed my boxers his eyes going wide.

"T-th-that's n-not gonna f-fit" he said looking a little tensed.

"I'll make it fit kitten"

I pumped my cock and placed myself on Taehyung's entrance as I pushed the tip inside. I started to go deeper and deeper looking at his petite hot frame. As I got my full length inside I took it out and slammed it hard back making the boy under me to moan in pain and pleasure at the same time.

I let him adjust to my size and as soon as I felt his little hands on my back caressing a bit I started to move slowly making sure I didn't hurt him.

He started to be a moaning mess as I fastened my pace. He scratched my back throwing his head back and rolling his eyes.

"...where's that damn spot" I murmured to myself.

I thrusted one time as Taehyung shaked and increased his moans.

"T-there Jung- daddy mhh~"

I smirked and started to abuse his prostate. He wrapped his legs around my waist and pushed me deeper moaning as I approached and bite his earlobe as his hands were pushing my hair harshly.

I felt his walls clenching around my member.

"Cum for daddy, baby"

I grabbed his cock and started to pump it doubling the pleasure taking him to the edge as he came on our chests. After some thrusts I came too collapsing near Taehyung.

I looked at the mesmerizing boy near me. His hair was in different places filled up with sweat. His neck was full of marks and his lips were swollen.

Damn fucking hot

As I was staring he chuckled weakly and looked at me with the corner of his eyes.

"...you like to abuse my innocence don't you?..."

As he started to talk I didn't wanted to hear anymore so I stood up and started to get myself dressed up making Taehyung look at me a little confused.

I went to the door and opened it turning to look at Taehyung with the corner of my eyes.

"...but I will fool your dark side"

I scoffed.

"Don't play with fire baby boy, as long as you're still made of paper"

-